Four

Where We Left Off In Last Chapter|3rd Person

After Jai had bandaged her arm he'd got her something to eat. Although it wasn't much he knew, judging by how petite she was, that she didn't eat much anyway.

"I'm sorry.. about Luke.." He spoke cautiously, glancing from his spot at the table across from her at her.

She immediately stopped eating and her spoon came clambering down, hitting the porcelain bowl with force enough to crack it.

He scampered to her side of the table and grabbed the bowl, covering the hole with his hand so the soup wouldn't run out. "Get away from me!" She screamed and fell backwards out of her chair. Beau was suddenly in the room, James following shortly after. "You're all monsters.." Amelia sobbed into her hands, screaming if any of them made a move toward her.

In his head, Beau was cursing Luke, same as Jai was. Why he'd kept her alive so long wasn't such a mystery much anymore. But damn could she be annoying.

After a few minutes had past by, Amelia had calmed herself, but still refused to let any of the boys near her. Luke had started down the stairs, lazily slipping a plain white tee over his torso.

"Good you shut up. Fuck, you can scream." He spoke up once in the dining room. He leaned in the doorway, his eyes trailing over every one else and planting themselves on Amelia's self.

She, at the sight of her kidnapper and attacker, pulled her knees to her chest. "Go, Luke," Jai snapped, taking a step toward his twin brother.

Luke smirked. "I brought her here. She's my property. If she wants to be scared of me, even better." Before anyone could respond he'd thrown Amelia over his shoulder and raced upstairs, locking them both in his room and tossing her onto his bed.

Slowly, Luke climbed over a shivering Amelia, the smirk still clearly plastered on his face. He loved to see her like this; afraid, alone. For some reason it brought his pleasure, made him feel in complete control; even though he always was.

Amelia stared up at him, her bottom lip quivering in a low whimper. "W..What do you want with me?" She chocked out, making Luke chuckle.

He shook his head at her manner, ignoring Jai screaming at him to open the door and Beau's pounding on the door also. "I own you," he murmured, lowering his lips down to hers, keeping them only millimeters apart. "Sad I'll end up sucking you dry."

This, made Amelia go into another crying fit. Her sobs echoed through Luke's entirety, snapping himself back into his head. What had just happened registered in his mind and he shot up; leaving the girl laying on his bed with tear stained cheeks.

For a moment he just stood there, staring at her, before he walked over to the telly and turned it on. Unexpectedly the news channel came on, the same reported from a few days ago coming back on. Luke growled, forgetting of Am for a moment, and slamming the telly back into the wall.

"Stop it!" Amelia screamed, Luke's head snapping back to look at her, his gaze immediately softening for reasons he didn't know or understand.

She had her back pressed against the wall, her heart beating erratically, and her eyes slowly refilling with tears. Luke sighed, turning completely around to face her.

"As you can possibly tell, I have anger issues," he spoke as if it wasn't obvious to her.

Amelia scoffed, "You have more than that. You kidnapped me!"

Immediately, Luke's mood changed again, his nostrils flaring in anger, "I did fucking not kidnap you!" He spat harshly.

His temper took Amelia back for a moment, but she stood her ground, even though she knew what he was and that scared her, she was sick of him being in control, "I call taking someone when they don't want to be taken kidnapping!"

At this, Luke sped in front of her, pinning both her wrists above her head against the wall. His hot breath fanned over her face. "You'll want to be here eventually," he spoke slowly, in a low voice.

Amelia didn't have a choice to reply as Luke let her go, speeding to the window and jumping out. He looked up as the air raced into his room, swaying the curtains and Amelia's hair as she slid down the wall, her bum hitting the floor with force.

She put her head in her hands, staring ahead of her. "What have I been dragged into.." She murmured, tugging on the strands of her hair in annoyance.

---

Sorry if it's really extremely short oops