Chapter 5

You wake up to movement in the room, opening your eyes groggily and expecting to see Izzy messing around with your stuff.

But you almost have a heart attack when you see a pink haired guy instead, hopping around the room as he tries to put socks on, wearing only a pair of black skinny jeans.

‘Shit.’ you groan, turning your face into the pillow and smelling a boyish scent, confirming what you had suspected- this was definitely not your room.

'Am I really that bad to wake up to?’ he murmurs in a slightly rough morning voice, turning to look at you and seeing you curled up in the bed, hair covering your face, the sight making him chuckle as he walks back over to you and sits beside you on the bed.

'No…I’m just going to get so much shit from my friend for not going back last night.’ you groan, turning your head to peek up at him and seeing him chuckling softly to himself as he continues to pull a shirt over his head.

You pout at the lost sight of his bare skin, blushing when you look up to see him watching you and covering your face as you realise you hadn’t taken your makeup off last night, after…

'I had a great night last night.’ he comments, seeing where your thoughts had taken you by the expression on your face, smiling mischievously when you look up at him.

'I’d like to see you again…if that’s okay?’ he asks timidly, reaching out to brush your hair away from your face affectionately, and you tremble at the intimate move, feeling strangely at peace in his presence.

'I’d like to see you again too…’ you murmur, cringing at your own shyness and watching him chuckle quietly.

'Well-’

'Hyung! Have you seen my-’

You freeze as the door to the room is opened, a boy with dark brown hair, soft yet angular features and of similar height to Namjoon standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on his face as his eyes land on you.

'YAH! Jungkook! Get OUT!’ Namjoon shouts, turning on the other boy with a deadly look and you watch as Jungkook quickly backs out of the door, slamming it shut behind him.

'Ugh, I’m sorry about that…I thought i’d be able to smuggle you out without the others knowing…but I guess that’s a bit late now.’ he grumbles, hanging his head and you chuckle as you sit up, patting his shoulder sympathetically- knowing you’d feel the same if it was Izzy- and letting your hand slide down to his chest, looking up at him timidly as he peers up at you from beneath his brows.

'You have really pretty eyes, you know that?’ he asks, watching you intently and you cant help but smile as you look back at him, feeling your heart race in your chest.

'What are you doing later?’ he asks, pulling your hand from his chest and bringing it to his lips to drop small kisses to your knuckles.

'I’m busy actually…I’m going to a concert with my friend.’ you explain seeing his eyes flash knowingly before he’s grinning at you, and dropping a surprise kiss to your lips.

'Thats a shame…I was hoping to see you again, but I guess it can wait.’ he murmurs, still trying to hide a grin and you’re about to ask him why he was acting so weird when you both hear shuffling outside the door and he sighs as he gets up to investigate.

'Can I help you?’ he asks, suddenly pulling the door open and you hear a few shocked gasps as the people who had been listening suddenly jump back from the door.

'Ugh, we-we were just w-wondering…if you were, uh, almost ready to leave, hyung?..’ a hopeful voice asks, and you see another boy with brunette hair and joyfully bright eyes peer over Namjoon’s shoulder, raising his eyebrows when he sees you and muttering something to those behind him, making you blush as you sit and watch the interaction, biting your lip to contain your laughter as you see another boy, this time with bright orange hair, peek out from under Namjoon’s arm, looking shocked as he looks at you, before grinning excitedly and waving.

'Yah! I’ll be out in a minute…just leave without me- I’ll meet you at the practise room!’ Namjoon says in annoyance, trying to kick them out of the door and you cant help but giggle as they all try to get one final look at you, their excited voices being heard even after he’d shut the door.

'I’m sorry about them, I didn’t realise they’d be like this if I brought someone back.’ he murmurs, slowly walking back to you and smiling sheepishly as he sees you looking smugly at him.

'They seem quite sweet- very caring of their hyung.’ you comment, giggling as he rolls his eyes at you.

'Actually, Hoseok is slightly older than me, but he still acts like a child most of the time.’ he responds, picking up your clothes from the floor and passing them to you with a smile.

'So how many of you are there?’ you ask curiously, putting on your bra with some effort, smiling to yourself when he busies himself with finding accessories- studiously trying not to look at you.

'Ugh…seven in total, Jin’s the oldest, then Yoongi, Hoseok, Myself- and the youngest are Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook- it can get quite crowded here.’ he finishes, finally turning to look at you and seeing you with your tshirt on, just finishing doing up your jeans as you look back at him.

'Wow, I mean, I thought there were a lot of people with just the ones in the door a minute ago…but seven?’ you say with raised eyebrows, not believing that that many people lived in this small apartment.

'So, who do you share this room with?’ you ask, nodding your head towards the other bed and seeing him smirk as he walks over to you, a cheeky grin on his face as he settles his hands on your hips, humming as he looks you over and making you blush.

'Jungkook…but he slept in with Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok last night…something about me snoring too loudly I expect.’ he explains, grinning at you when your smirk.

'I mean, I wasn’t going to say anything…-AH! NO, I’m ticklish!’ you scream, falling back onto the bed as he continues to dig his fingers into your ribs in revenge for your comment.

'Namjoon-ah, come on! We have to-’

You quickly sit up when you hear the door open, hiding behind your hands as Namjoon turns to address the person at the door, subtly hiding you with his body.

'Yoongi-hyung, I’ll be right-’

'Who’s this?’ Yoongi asks- in korean, cutting off the guy in front of you and you bite your lip as you peek out from behind him, smiling sheepishly at the shorter guy in the doorway and standing up to greet him.

'Annyeonghaseo, Jeoneun Y/N-imnida, Cheoeum boepgesseumnida.’ you greet him, eyes flickering to Namjoon to see if you had got the greeting right, watching as he sucks his lips into his mouth and nods at you quickly.

'Ah, it appears the dongsaengs weren’t lying-’

'Look, hyung I know I shouldn’t have girls in the dorm, but-’

'Actually, I was on about the fact that they said she was really pretty.’ Yoongi cuts him off, quirking an eyebrow at you as if to ask if you understood what he was saying and you bow thankfully in response- glad that your understanding of korean language was better than your speaking.

'Oh, well, Yeah…um, she is- She was actually just leaving.’ Namjoon explains, nodding at you and you quickly nod with him, grabbing your beanie and your coat and quickly sliding them on, smiling at both of them when you’re done to signal that you’re good to go.

'Well, I guess i’ll see you around.’ you say, switching to english as you dont trust yourself to accurately say it in Korean.

'I’ll show you out.’ he says quickly, nodding at Yoongi to move out of the doorway- which he does, and pulling you down the corridor to the front room, eyeballing the boys sat on the sofas watching you with interest, and grumbling to himself when you wave at them shyly, quickly shuffling to keep up with Namjoon as he heads to the door, blocking everyone’s view of you as much as he can as you put your high tops back on. He opens the door and guides you into the corridor quickly, stepping out with you and rolling his eyes as the others shout their farewells to you, before they’re cut off by Namjoon slamming the door shut.

'I guess i’ll see you soon then?’ you ask shyly, rubbing nervously at your elbow as you watch him smirk down at you, stepping closer to you and letting his hands slide soothingly down your arms, before gently attaching his lips to yours in a goodbye kiss.

'It’ll be sooner than you think…’

(T.B.C)