Chapter 29

• Emily's POV •

As soon as I got to the airport and awaited on my plain to George Best International Airport in East Belfast I picked up my phone and decided to call my mum.

Hello sweetie!

Hi mum..

What's up?

I'm coming home

What's happened a have you and Simon fell out?

No, I just wanted to see you and.. Natalie's died.

What? How!

Hit and run accident.

Awk hunny! Do I get to see little Vanessa again?

Nope sorry, she pleaded me to stay with Simon.

What a little daddy's girl!

I know, right.

I needed the call and boarded the plane. I missed Belfast so much..I just wanted to leave England and Scotland and never come back and stay in Belfast but I couldn't. I couldn't leave Vanessa or Simon.

When I got off the plane I checked my phone and I had hundreds of missed calls and messages from Simon telling me to come home.

Nimrod💓 - come home please! X

Ems🦄 - I'm in Belfast. I'll be home in about a week..I just want to see my parents and tell them what has happened x

Nimrod💓 - okay good, see you then x

As I exited the automatic doors I was greeted by my Mum and Dad at the doors.

"We missed you so much hunny!" My mum said, as my dad pulled me into a hug.

"Natalie's parents told us about the accident, we're so sorry," my dad then said before taking my suitcase and putting it into the car.

"Oh how I've missed east Belfast.." I sarcastically said as I looked at the secterian murals along the walls of some of the busiest streets in Belfast.