That's right. The guy who wants to build a better tomorrow is the crime lord Yokia. And you thought you had problems.

And it's not so people can buy his inventions, that he's a super villain. His motto is 'the world needs a little chaos.'

Hey, I don't understand it either but who can explain the calm, insane villain.

My mom on the other hand, was once a big time lawyer. It's actually how my parents met.

My parents were in their twenties when my mom had this big case, which led her to meeting my dad before he owned the super company who was on trial for stealing something. This bad boy kind of guy and my mom, the lady of justice, didn't get along very well.

He tried to woo, she ignored. It took five minutes and one wrong word for her to punch him in the face. After that, he fell for her hard.

It took about five court cases for her to finally say that she would only date him if he stopped being a criminal and did something productive and worthwhile in his life. She thought it would be impossible.

After a year, he made his first million by selling his robotic invention and make his own company. He just didn't tell her about the villain side job.

She said yes and five years later, they married and here comes me.

Now though, they are divorced, but have this odd relationship. The family and most of the planet don't know they are divorced. Only the staff (minions) of my father's work know and my mom's staff, which is only three people.

They also use each other for company meetings, fundraisers, and reunion. Claiming it's because the other is hot and will make everyone jealous and something about it being a pain to hire some random person, who they have to pay to keep quiet to do it.

It's very 'odd.'

Oh, and if you're wondering why my mom has staff when she works as a lawyer, it's because she's now a restaurant/ café/ bar owner.

My grandfather, who died six or seven years ago, left it to her. It was once a big time Japanese bar/ ramen shop. Now it's been converted into Rieko's Café and Bar.

Now I, on the other hand, let's just say I have a big secret that no one knows about.

It started about six years ago.

My dad told me to stop asking him about using and fixing his robots at his company. He told me that if I wanted to get my own parts I should go down to the scrap yard at West Point.

I think he was being sarcastic, but my eight year old self saw it more as a challenge.

(Little Hiro was in an all-black attire complete with a hoodie, black pants and shoes. His black backpack was slung over his shoulder as he crept through the broken fence.

He was entering Minear's Scrapyard. A place with all types of beat up cars, metal, and most of all, robots. It had very tight security due to the recent illegal bot fighting activity.

Hiro made his way down the many rows of scrap metal and parts. He had to watch out for lights and security dogs. The good thing was, Hiro could handle the robotic dogs. Inside his bag, he invented a transmitter that would render the dogs into giant puppies.

Speaking of dogs....

In front of Hiro were three metal dogs. Hiro slowly reached for his bag as he slowly unzipped it. He took out the transmitter and aimed.