Intro

INTRO:

"My life has always been complicated.

Well....for a 14 year old, super genius Asian kid, named Hiro.

I've always had a knack for taking in information. My brain was like a big super computer that can download and spit it out information. Which is how I was able to skip a bunch of grades and graduate high school when I was twelve years old. Not a happy moment for my peers."

(Hiro is at his high school graduation. He is very small compared to his older peers. Hiro is called up to receive his diploma.

Even with the teachers smiling faces, the older kids harsh angered looks at the boy did not help. But Hiro didn't care. He had worked hard to make it through school and now he was finally going to graduate with honors.

Hiro was very excited for what comes next, because after today, he was going to move on to do better things.)

You're probably wondering if I'm in college now.

Yes and no.

I've always had a thing for robots. Must have gotten it from my father."

(A young Hiro, about the age of four, was watching his father build and test out a robot that was supposed to clean windows on buildings. The father was screwing in the last bolt before he picked up a keyboard and typed in the code. The robot began to perk up as it looked around.

The father had put out a piece of dirty glass for the robot to clean. It got its tools out before it began to go berserk and launch the cleaning chemical everywhere.

The little Hiro could not help but laugh at the robot's antics. The father just looked mad and unhappy with his robots reaction. He turned off the bot quickly as he could not figure out what went wrong. He just sighed a he left the room to get a towel to clean up the mess. Thank goodness it was just Windex. Nothing extremely harmful about that.

When the father got back with a bunch of towels, he looks up to see the little robot cleaning the glass. Hiro's father looks at the robot in confusion. When he looks at his son, he saw a screw driver in his hand and a smile on the boy's face.)

"Robotic engineering has always been my strong suit.

Thanks to my father, I've been able to pull and put pieces back together and build different robots. I could fix things very easily. And my room, that once housed a 3D imaging scanner and more, was my crown workshop.

.....Until I caused a small fire that now made my parents move me all my stuff to our fire and electric proof garage.

By the way, the yes and no about college. Let's just say after many failed attempts resulting in explosions and fires, just resulted in me being not allowed on school grounds. But since they did not want a fourteen year old super genius to not attend their school, they have me do all of my classes online.

Yaaaaaaa, technology is great, isn't it.

I'm only allowed on school grounds when I have to make a presentation.

So you're probably wondering about what my family is like. You kind of met my Dad. He's this big robotics engineer that owns one of the biggest robotic companies in the world.

Ya. My Dad is Shin Ishiyama. The proud owner of Robotics Futures.

But what you don't know is he's actual the super villain and crime lord, Yokia.