Part 1 Harry's POV

Its my fourth year at Hogwarts and things are getting kind of complicated. I recently came out to Hermione and Ron. They both handled it pretty well but they are always up my ass about whether or not there is any guys I like at Hogwarts. There is someone I like but unfortunately, if Hermione and Ron found out who it was they'd kill me. Not to mention, if he found out he'd kill me too. I can't risk that getting out. He already hates me. 

"Potter, class is over. Now can you please leave my classroom. I'd rather not see you anymore than what I already have to." Snape snapped me out of my trance. I shot up and hurried out of the classroom. If he could make it even more obvious that he hates me that'd be great.

As I was rushing out of the door I ran right into Malfoy. Of course he didn't like that very much. 

"Jesus, you never watch where you're going. Move out of my way." He pushes me aside and starts walking the other way. I couldn't help but look back as he hurried away. He has such a cute butt. I got so lost in thought that I didn't realize that I had said it out loud.

"Harry what did you just say?" Hermione popped up out of nowhere. I never seen or heard her coming. "Nevermind. Come on. We are going to be late for class." She grabs me by my hand and pulls me after her so I have no choice but to follow her. 

I never understood why Draco hates me so much. Do you know how much that kills me? I wish there was something I could do or say that'd make him not hate me. He's always up my ass yelling at me about everything. Most of the time I never do anything wrong. 

"Whats up with you lately?" Hermione whispered in my ear. "You've been zoning out a lot lately. You always forget to do your homework. Seriously whats up with you?" 

I didn't really know what to tell her. There's no way I could tell her the truth. She'd freak. But I feel bad for lying to her. Plus, chances are, she will know I'm lying. She's pretty good at that.

"I'll tell you after class." was all I said. I just needed some time to figure out what I was going to tell her. I'm not sure if I'm really ready to tell her yet. And she's not very good at keeping secrets either and I really don't want Ron to know. He hates Malfoy way more than Hermione. I just don't want to cause any trouble with my friends. Or anyone else to be honest. I'd rather just spend these next couple of years in the shadows. Which is kinda hard to do when you're the Harry Potter. 

The end of class came around quite fast. As I was walking out of class Hermione rushed after me. I completely forgot that I was supposed to tell her whats been up. I still don't know what to say. I just came out with the first thing I thought of.

"It's just really stressing being me honestly. Ya know, having to constantly worry about you know who. I guess it's just getting to me." 

"Harry James Potter do not lie to me. I am a lot smarter than you think I am. Now really tell me whats going on" I honestly don't know how she does it. I wasn't even being that obvious. I'm pretty sure everyone else would've bought it. 

"Fine... I'm in love with Malfoy... He's all I seem to think about now days. And it's just really stressing me out that he hates me so much and the fact that I can't really do anything about how I feel really sucks. I know that its bad to like someone like him but I can't help it". I put my head down embarrassed. I was waiting for her to start yelling at me and tell me how stupid I am. Fortunately, that didn't come. However, I got a reaction I really wasn't expecting. 

"Oh. That. I already knew that. " I was about to ask how she knew but she read my mind and stopped me before I could say anything. "I can see the way you look at him you doofus. I just don't understand why you didn't trust telling me. Anyway I gotta get going. I'll talk to you later." And she was gone before I got the chance to say anything else.