Mila Dahlia Reynolds

So I've been wanting to do a small, short chapter on Reyna for a while, mostly because I didn't want to spend the entire first chapter of the Brains Over Brawn series, on just her. But, I figured that it would be a good time to do a small chapter about her, just in case I wasn't clear on something!

And psst, if I mentioned something in the novel that doesn't match up here, let me know! I'm prone to sometimes making mistakes!

Reyna was born as Mila Dahlia Reynolds. She was raised in military family, and the whereabouts of her extended family is still a mystery. Her father died when she was eighteen, and is only survived by his wife, Reyna's mother.

______________________________________________

Foods

Reyna has a sweet tooth. She loves cake and ice cream, but no so much candy or soda. Her favorite type of ice cream is anything with peanut butter or mint, but not the two together. If she can con you into going out for ice cream with her, she will.

Without a doubt, her favorite meal is a simple sandwich, preferably with bacon and all other possible fixings. She also is a fan of steak and fish, but only eats chicken when its fried or is topped with something.

She hates most vegetables. Although, on occasion, she can stand corn or spinach, it's the more aromatic vegetables she has a problem with. Fruit is a different story completely. She loves berries the most, but she won't pass up an opportunity to eat some pineapple or bananas.

If she had to have a favorite beverage, it would be coffee. Hot, cold, or even hours old; it doesn't matter. She loves trying different varieties and has her own coffee bean grinder to make sure she has the absolute freshest brew. As far as hot beverages are concerned, she also loves hot tea, but of course, it has to have sugar or honey in it.

Hair and Beauty

Reyna's hair is kinky, wavy, and at times, unruly. Although it has a mind of it's own, for the most part, it's very healthy. Through her days in ARGUS, she kept it short, and just above her shoulders. But now a days, she loves growing it out. And although it was blonde for sometime, her natural color is a deep, chestnut brown.

 And although it was blonde for sometime, her natural color is a deep, chestnut brown