chapter 3- Trip

I was shocked. It's really weird to hear that from your child, so I changed the topic quickly.

"So kids wanna go to the trip tomorrow? " I ask them. I already saw Jijong's face. He was happy. If he's happy I am happy.

"YES!!!!!!!! " They yelled at me.

*Skip time with Jungkook's obsession with GD*

@the beach

Kids were playing in the sand while I was reading a book called 'How to cook ' Jijong was swiming in the sea .

"Hey". I yelled to Jijong. "What? " he asked me.
"Can you buy some ice cream with kids? " I asked him politely.
"Yeah of course, let's go kids!!!! "

I am really happy that Jijong is making some memories with kids. I am sad that he will not see their wedding, his grandchildren....

"Eomma we bought some ice cream"Kwanjae came to me. "Woah it's awesome, can I have some? "
"Of course eomma"

He gave me some of his ice cream but unfortunately ice cream fall . "Hahah mommy you look so funny. " kwanjae told me. "HA HA HA, so funny. " I was really sarcastic.

We we're chasing each other, playing with a sand, swimming, making memories.

*Time skip *

We came home. It was dark outside and it was a litlle bit cold. Jijong didn't wear much clothes and he got a fever.

Kids were sleeping and Jijong was burning and he begged me to go to the hospital.

As we came doctors said that he's in really bad situation and he doesn't know If he'll be alive.

After few days.... He was gone.