Chapter 1 - Is everything okay ??

Sana's POV

Living with my family is awesome. We have everything that family should get. We have nice house, food, vacations , perfect . I thought to myself while preparing dinner. Jijong is at work and I ,well I am here with Kwanjae and Seulgi. We are preparing  surprise dinner for Jijong. Today is his birthday.
Kwanjae is now 5 and Seulgi 4 .

"okay kids remember what to sing." I said .
"Yeah mommy ,we know!" Seulgi yelled .
"Okay here we go.... "
I turned off the lights and we waited for Jijong to come to the living room.
We started singing
생일축하합니다 2X
사랑하는지용압바~
생이축합니다 

"Woah. Thank you" Jijong said with a fake smile, I knew that it was fake. "
After dinner and celebrating his birthday Kwanjae and Seulgi were sleeping.

As Kwanjae and Seulgi were sleeping, I washed the dishes and Jijong came.
"Is everything okay? " I asked him. "Yeah, everything is just fine. "He told me. Nah, I don't believe him. "Jijong, I know you something IS happening. "
"We'll talk later. " He said and he 'prepared' himself for a nice birthday bath. After him I washed myself and my hair and laid down on our bed, watched Jijong as he was drawing.
"Jijong, tell me now. "I said "okay, look Sana....."

FLASHBACK
JIJONG'S POV

"I am sorry Mr. Kwon, but you have a cancer. Also, we don't think that you'll live more than a year. I am really sorry. " Doctor said to me. I felt really bad these days so I decided to visit  doctor . After analysis they told me that I have a cancer.

Flashback over

Sana's POV

"Y-y-you have a cancer?!?!? " I sobbed and cried, I felt my eyes getting wet and my salty tears were already falling.