"Can't, promised lunch with Tyler."

Damon was hurt, "So not only do you spend the night with him, but you decide to be with him more than me?"

"So what? You’re going around watching my every move? Have you ever heard of something called personal space?" Emma was getting annoyed herself.

Marni looked back and forth at the arguing couple. She picked up her plate and begun to walk out.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Emma and Damon shouted at the same time.

Marni froze in her tracks, looking out the door way and replied, "If you must know. I am taking my breakfast to my room so I can eat it in peace!" Marni walked out.

Emma directed her gaze back to Damon. "Goodbye!" she stood up, stomping out of the kitchen that instant.

"Fine don't finish your breakfast!" Damon snide back, yelling between walls.

"It was dry anyway!" Emma left.

 She ended up driving to the grill. Emma found an empty booth and took a seat. Compelling the waiter for a bourbon. Emma had learnt to compel a few days back.

A couple of minutes went by and she started getting bored. Suddenly the person she wanted to see sat in front of her.

"Thanks for TRYING to kill me." Emma emphasized the word.

"Well you know how people are these days. Steroids and all." Katherine replied.

"Any chance you want to explain why?"

"Why I wanted to kill you? Oh that's simple. Your friend with benefits, Damon and his brother Stefan used to be my puppets a few years back. Make that more than a few." Katherine smiled, stealing  Emma's glass and taking a swig.

"He's my boyfriend and what do you mean by puppets?" Emma took the glass off her, also taking a swig.

"Oh I wouldn't say that. He’s only ever had a thing for one women in his life, trust me. As for puppets, I mean I compelled Stefan to do what I want. You know what I mean. As for Damon, he did it willingly." Katherine smirked.

Emma ignored it, "So why kill me?"

"You have Damon. Isn't that obvious? As for Elena, I have something more special in mind for her."

"Congratulations. I would give you a medal, but unfortunately I'm fresh out of them. So here's the deal. You leave town, never to be seen again or I'll stake you. Simple as that. As for Damon, you changed him. Big woop! Compelling someone to do something, I'm pretty sure means, they don't like you."

Katherine laughed at Emmas threat. "1. you’re a vampire. I have age over you, so I could take you down. 2. you obviously don't know Damon as well as you think. Go ask him for yourself, if things don't add up to you, give me a call and I'll tell you the truth." Katherine disappeared, leaving a napkin in front of where she had been sitting.

Emma grabbed it, noticing it held a mobile number on it. She rolled her eyes and got up. Not looking where she was going, she ran into someone.

"I am so..." Emma smiled when Jeremy's face met hers. “Oh hey, what’s up?”

" I was actually on my way to say something to my sister, but she disappeared." Jeremy gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh yeah. She had to leave in a hurry." Emma lied. "Listen I would love to stay and chat but I'm late for a lunch meeting and an argument with the boyfriend."

Jeremy laughed, "Okay. You want to hang out some time? Like go drag racing in your car?"

Emma smirked. "I would love to. I'll get your number off Elena and I'll call you yeah?"