Thank You For Being My Family

Everything was a little blur. My ears were ringing. I started to get up only to be jumped on.

"Y/N! Your awake!" Sally said in a very excited voice.

"Nice to see you to sally" I said a little out of breath.

I wrapped my arm around her. Then all the others came into the room.

"Ej though you weren't going to make it" Jeff said with a chuckle.

"Did not!" Ej yelled.

Ej and Jeff started to argue on the corner.

"We're really glad you didn't die though" Ben said.

I only smile. I was still very sore from all the falling and fighting.

"Well at least (tic) you have a cool (tic) battle scare" Toby pointed out.

My eyes widened. I got up and walked down the hallway to the very tall mirror. I slowly lifted up my shirt. Only to see bandages and blood spots. I quickly pulled my shirt down and smiled. I turned and looked at everyone else.

"What?" I asked.

They all shook there heads. We all started to walk back to the commends area. Jane and clockwork came up to me. They had big stupid grins. They looked at the boys.

"Go get dressed! This celebration has to be special for y/n!" Jane yelled.

Jeff was mimicking her the whole time. She punched him in the shoulder. She just grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. Clockwork right behind her.

"Lets go get you dressed so you can impress some boys!" She said with a small giggle.

By now I'm pretty sure my face was red. Jane and Clockwork both looked at me and started to laugh.

"That's not funny!" I yelled.

We got to her room which was bigger than mine.

She shoved me right on the bed and started throwing random dresses at me.

"I think I found the perfect one!" She squealed.

It was a knee lenght y/f/c dress.

"Go try it on" She said shoving me into the dressing room. As soon as I entered she quickly left so she could get her dress.

"A little fun can't hurt. Pluse I deserve it!" I said talking to myself.

I started to pit it on. Once I was done i went out to show her.

"How do I look?" I asked her.

She looked at me with the biggest smile. She ran over to me.

"You look amazing!" She said.

"You do to" I said.

She had on a black and white dress. Clockwork had on a steampunk dress.

"You do to clockwork" I said with a small smile.

"Why are we standing here let's go party!" Yelled Jane

She took clockwork and me by the hand and started to walk us to the party room. As soon as we entered all eyes were on us. Ben dropped b8s cup of soda with his mouth hung open. Practically all the guys had their eyes on us.

"So are we going to party or what?" I asked them

The music turned back on. Everyone was laughing and having fun. I hope it stays like this forever.

------------------~The End~-----------------
There you guys go. The last chapter of this story! I hoped you enjoyed it while it lasted!