Bye, Bye Sanity

This has been edited. If I misspelled or you dont understand anything please tell me.
------------------------------------------------------
After eating dinner and meeting everyone, I decided to help jane do the dishes. I was washing them while she put them away. I was about to pick up the remaining dishes at the bottom of the sink,  when I accidentally cut myself with a knife. I looked at my finger and loved the color of my blood. The way it ran down my finger and down my arm. Jane walked over to me. She grabbed my hand and took a look at my finger.

"We will just get you a band-aid." She said while walking out.

I continued to look at mt finger.

"I wonder what it would feel if it was someone elses blood on my fingers?". I thought

"Would you like to know, what it would feel like?".

I jumped and turned around, not aware of slender being behind me and reading my mind.

I gave him a nod.

He tilted his head. And gave me a nod back.

"Hoodie will help you tomorrow, he will tell you what to do." He said while walking away.

Jane came back and looked at slender while he walked out. Then her attention turned back to me.

"What was all that about?" She asked.

I gave her a shrug. While she sighed and put the band-aid on my finger.

"Why don't you go back to your room and rest, I will do the rest of the dishes." Jane said.

I gave a nod and went back to my room. I changed my clothes and went straight to bed.

As I was sleeping, I was having wierd dreams. They were about bullies and how I was standing over their limp bodies. I was about to kill Y/B/N I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Toby, he had a concern look on his face.

"You *tic* okay?" He asked.

I gave him a blank stare and shruged.

"I went to *tic* check up on you and saw you were *tic* moving around a lot. I thought you were *tic* having a nightmare." He said

I shook my head no.

"Are *tic* you sure".

I nod.

"Well okay *tic* then." He got up off my bed and closed the door.

I tried to go back to sleep but I heared a voice.

"I will be there soon. Can't wait to meet you and make you join my army"

"Why couldn't I be a normal kid"  I thought to myself.

But I am curious about will happen tomorrow. I wonder what will happen. I got up and look at the computer ben got for me. I saw that it was now beginning to be saturday, it was 12 am. I turned it off and crawled back into my bed. I then fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about the blood, and the screams.

------------------------------------------------------
(Tobys Pov)
After I left y/n room, I went back downstairs into the kitchen. I looked around in search of a drink, but while I was about to grab a soda someone caught my hand. I looked up to see masky.

"Hey *tic* masky!" I said with a smile.

He sighed with annoyance " What were you doing in y/n's room?".

"I have no *tic* idea what your talking about *tic*" I said with a grin.

He let me go and looked at me dead in the eyes. It was kinda making ne uncomfortable, he always gives me this look when he saw me do something sneaky.

"Alright fine! *tic* Just quit staring at me like that! *tic* If you want to know so bad just go look in y/n's room *tic*." I told him, he quit giving me the 'stare'

He walked away, probably towards y/n room. I followed him. We stayed quiet until we were in front of y/n's room. He turned the knob and opened the door. Y/n was moving around a lot, he closed the door.

He looked at me. And sighed, he
walked towards his room and went inside. I shruged and went back to my room.