The Blood is Dripping

I really love this song! Anyway hope you enjoy the story! Have fun killing your enemy! ~Ash

---------------------------------------------
Me and Hoodie walked out the door. Walking into the nights sky.

"D-Do y-you h-have a c-certain s-someone y-you w-want t-to k-kill?" Hoodie asked me

I shook my head a violent yes. His mask lifted up a bit, That told me he was smiling. I whish I could smile. But I am emotionless. We walked till we were at the edge of town.

"L-Lead t-the w-way!" Hoodie whisper shouted

I started to walk down the streets in the shadows, until we reached a big house. You both head around the back of the house. There was a tree that reached the 2nd floor.

"L-Ladies f-first" Hoodie said

I walked over to the tree and started to climb up. Hoodie climb up after. When we both we're at the top of the tree.

"I-Is t-this y-your b-bullies h-house?" He asked

I did a nod and crawl to the end of the branch.

"I might have to say this is a really good tree. It could probably hold alot of people at once." I thought

"Alright! No time for thinking about trees Y/N's! It's time for killing." I yelled in my head

I started to climb up on the roof. Hoodie started to follow me. I crawled over to the window.

"O-Okay I-I s-stay b-by t-the w-window a-and y-you k-kill y-your b-bully." Hoodie said whispering in my ear

I give a nod. I started to open the window very carefully so I don't make a sound. I entered the room. Quiet as a mouse.

There she was. Sleeping ever so peacefully. That is until I ruin it. I put my hand over her mouth and her eyes shot open. She started to scream but they came out as muffled screams instead. I brought my Y/w and quickly move my hand and brought my y/w done to her face. Blood splashed on the wall and onto my clothes. The sound it made was soon beautiful. It made a cracking sound and a splash. I brought my weapon down to her stomach and opened it. It made a very strong sound. It sounded like you where ripping a tag off your shirt.

"Maybe I should bring her kidneys to ej?" I thought

I reached my hand and started taking her kidneys out. I put them into my pocket. I put my fingers in the pool of blood that was forming on the bed and started to write on the wall.

No emotion - Emotionless freak

I then go towards the window and jump out. Hoodie was waiting.

"S-so h-how d-did i-it g-go?" He asked as we both started sliding down the roof.

I made a thumbs up. He made a smile but I couldn't tell because his mask was in the way and also because it was dark. We jumped off and started running down the street to the woods. But in the distant I heard a scream. We have just entered the woods. Running to the mansion. But then I heard a faint whisper say my name. I shook it off and continue running. Then the whisper said "You will be mine someday" that's all I heard before we reached the front doors.

To be continued......

------------------------------------
I'M SOOOOO SORRY! I FORGOT ABOUT THE BOOK! I was to lazy and my computer wouldn't work! Hope u can forgive me. I have really really really slow updates but I shall continue the story! ~Ash💜