The gods who were on the blue side too gather the demigods.

Poseidon frowned when he saw the sad faces on the children of Olympus. He never realised how serious the segregation was.

Friends and families we're torn apart. Love ones were forced to be separated.

All just because the gods decided to take sides. 

Poseidon turned his head to the side as a deep scowl crawled onto his face. He took a deep breath and faced the demigods once again.

"Heroes, I am deeply sorry for what has happened. I understand that most of you were forced to be separated from your love ones but I promised you, we would do anything to find the solution to this situation. As for the time being, I need each and everyone of you to cooperate with us. The Giant War might be over but there is still danger in the world. We need to continue training and learning. From now on, classes and training will be held for everyone. No matter what happens, we would be ready."

After the demigods were dismissed, Will approached Poseidon, "My Lord, what happened?"

Poseidon ran his hand through his hair and sighed once again, "A fight broke out. We were forced to take sides."

Will still did not understand. But he did know that it was definitely not a good thing.

Artemis did not want to return to Olympus. She stayed at her chariot, waiting for nightfall.

It was hard for everyone during the segregation. The pain of being separated from love ones just because the gods decided to take sides.

Artemis wondered if Destiny would actually get headaches and personality switch since she is related to both blue and red.

Once nightfall, Artemis started up her chariot and begin to ride the moon. She had been sensing something happening on Olympus.

As she passed New York City, Artemis focused on her eyesight and looked onto Olympus.

Hestia was tending to the fire that she had built. Artemis felt the warmth and comfort from Hestia. Along with that, Hestia's fire gave Artemis courage and bravery.

With new found courage, Artemis continued on her duty. She knew that as long as the Pandora Box was with Hestia, she could continue to bring warmth and comfort to those who need it and also be count on.

All they need now is to find away to fix the situation and make Olympus whole again.

?'s POV

A man stood by a rainbow. He threw in a coin and muttered 'Olympus'.

As he watched the Iris Message of Olympus, he smirked.

Everything was going well. 

Everything was going as planned.

Soon, it would be time to strike.

But right now, time to have a little fun.

He swiped his hand through the Iris Message and walked into one of the many bedrooms in the building he was currently in.

Inside the room was a huge bed, a simple closet and a set of table and chairs. On the bed sat a small little girl. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes.

The man leaned against the door frame as he watched the child shiver in fear.

Chuckling, he strode casually towards her and grabbed her face in his palm.

"Hello there, have you been good today?"

The girl didn't dare answer or even to move her head.

The man let go of her face roughly causing her to fall backwards onto her back.

As if practice, the girl got onto her knees and scooted as far as possible from the man as he sat on the bed.

He scowled.

In a swift moment, he reached out, grabbed the girl by the ankle and yanked her towards where he was.

"What have I said about running away huh? I thought six year old mortals only knows how to please. Well at least I would have extra time to tame you, my little toy."

The girl's eye started to tear up.

The man let go of the girl and stood up. Before he left, he grabbed the girl by the hair and threw her onto the ground.

"Don't you dare sleep on the bed, you little slut. That's your punishment for trying to escape."

Then, he slammed the door shut on his way out.

A/N:

I AM REALLY SORRY THAT THIS UPDATE CAME REALLY LATE.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Anyway, I hope that you guys would like this new chapter. I might get some of the facts from the original books wrong so if you do find mistakes please tell me. I really appreciate that.

P. S. Not edited yet.

Enjoy.  :)

02042917