10: Wedding Shoot

Turns out it was Chase and his best man.

He was in his tuxedo, a matching outfit with his handsome son.

His eyes lit up upon noticing me in my wedding gown, his jaws dropping to the ground.

I cocked my head to the side smugly. "I know I am very beautiful, you can stop looking now."

His best man beside him laughed out loud, smacking his shoulder blade before joining Camilla who shared the same expression.

He slowly approached me, his eyes gleaming brightly. "You are so beautiful that I can't keep my eyes off you. Let me look at you for as long as I want."

I bit my bottom lips, feeling a blush settling on my rosy cheeks.

"Papa." He looked down at his son who was waiting for his long-awaited hug.

He picked him up and pointed at me. "Is mama pretty?" He asked his son who nodded eagerly.

"Yes, mama is very pretty."

"Is papa handsome?" I laughed at his silly question, guessing that Leo's answer would be different.

"No, it's me." He answered, raising his hand high as Chase's face fell upon his answer.

"Good boy." I said, carrying him from his arms as I looked towards Chase with a triumph smirk.

Pulling up the end of my gown, I walked down the steps and carried a giggling Leo as I entered the studio where our photoshoot would be held.

"The bride can sit down on the swing with the child in her arms. The groom will look better in the photo if he stands." Our photographer, Max suggested.

Sitting down on the swing, Leo sat down on my laps while Chase adjusted his tuxedo as he stood behind me.

"Smile, Leo." I said as Leo grinned widely, showing his teeth.

I can't help but to laugh at him, facing the camera as the sound of shutters filled the studio.

We took a few more shots in the studio before heading to the outdoors.

I changed into a new gown which was in a pale pink color.

Joining Leo and his papa, he winked at me in an attempt to flirt with me.

Deciding to tease him, I blew kisses in his direction before joining him by his side. He wrapped his arms around my waist, whispering something in my ear, "My wife is so sexy today."

I bit my bottom lips and groaned, hitting his shoulder. He chuckled huskily as we stood in our positions. Max took another few more shots of us at the rooftop.

After the wedding shoot was done, I carried a sleepy Leo to Chase as I headed to the washroom to change.

A few men lingering outside were shooting me weird looks. Ignoring them, I changed from the gown into a medium blue dress with a cardigan.

As I exited the washroom, one of the men approached me and smirked. "You must be Gemini."

My eyes widened incredibly, not knowing how he knew my name.

I gasped, "Who the hell are you?"

"You don't have to know who I am. I am only here to pass a message." With that said, he handed me a letter and left.

I opened up the letter slowly, my eyes resting on the bold words.

I am coming for you, Gemini.

Could it be... Roderick?

Oh my god, he was back. He was back for me this time and he won't let me go after knowing that I bore Chase's son.

He might even touch my son to exact revenge on Chase. I can't let him do that.

I rushed back to the rooftop, looking frantically for Leo as he laid asleep on Chase's arms.

I heaved a sigh in relief.

Clutching onto the letter tightly, I knew that it was best that I should keep quiet about this for now.

I can't let him do things rashly that might bring Leo to harm.

I stuffed the letter into my cardigan pocket and approached Chase. He looked up and smiled as if noticing my presence.

"Chase, send us home." I said, watching Leo with a mix of worry and anxiety.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

6th November 2016