She's Gone

Today is the 10th August and today the paper work comes through and I'm officially adopted. Right now I'm wearing my p.j's *listed in the box above* and later the band are coming to meet my new parents and practise for our show at school and bring me my school work. Although I'm making Freddie take me to my mum and sister as today is an important day.
Thanks for listening love Tomika

Freddie PoV
Today I'm taking Tomika to her mums and sisters graves because she wants to,tell,them about her new foster family and personally I think this is a massive milestone in her life she finally begging to,get the help she needs to become her own person. Anyway I picked her up but when I found her she was asleep with a old looking teddy bear and a diary by the side of her bed and I tidied up her room a bit and put her base on the stand in the corner and put her diary in her draws and opens her curtains. I shook her gently
F: T it's time to wake up
T: ok Freddie I'm up I'm up
F:*laughing* okay come on get dressed we are of out.
T: ok leave a sec then
F: I leave and a few minutes later I come back in and she's wearing

F: ready to go T: yeah XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAt the graveyard Freddie PoV When we got there Tomika went straight to their graves and sat down in her usual spot and started to,speakT: hey guys it's me again I want...

F: ready to go
T: yeah
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At the graveyard
Freddie PoV
When we got there Tomika went straight to their graves and sat down in her usual spot and started to,speak
T: hey guys it's me again I wanted to inform you I'm getting the help i need and although they took dad away I know he's still here and I've still got my favourite teddy bear he gave me. A new family have adopted me their really nice Ben he plays the base too and he wants to here our school band play I'm so excited. At the moment I'm living at the hospital because the therapist says I'm depressed and emotionally scared and in an unstable condition. Who knows how long I have to stay their for but I feel like it's helping. Tia I miss my you like crazy and I don't think that you really know how much I love you and miss you. Freddie's here again he looks after me like a boss he's the best I know you are watching me from up stairs and I know you never want to see me hurt again after dad and I know with friends and new family like this I'll have all the love i need.. I still won't call my new parents mum or dad as they will never be my true parents but I'll love them the same and I know you sent them to me to protect me and I know you will never leave me and for that I'm sorry i survived and you didn't I'm sorry you aren't her and I sorry that I drove dad to do what he did.
F: hey Tomiks I think maybe we should, go back now
T: no *runs off*
F: T come back *runs after her*
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ohh cliffhanger