History

Tomika PoV

The next day I went to school and went to locker got out my books and went to mr Finns class. The first few lessons were normal then just as we were going to go to lunch principle Mullins came in and said we had a new student.
I could not believe who walked in behind her it was Ben from my old school. Thankfully the bell went and i ran off.

Summer PoV
I wonder where Tomika went she always sits with us at lunch. Well all the boys and I went to lunch and I was about to go look for Tomika but Freddie told me he would go look for her.

Freddie PoV
I said I go and look for Tomika in case something happened again I was looking for her all around the school and I found her sitting in a janitors closet.
T: what do you want summer?????
F: sorry to disappoint but it's Freddie not summer.
T: oh well what's up
F: what's up Tomika what happened just in mr Finns lesson .
T: that boy who came in he used to be my boyfriend but he used to hit me too if I did so thug wrong like my dad.
F:( sits next to her and she leans her head on his shoulder) oh Tomika I promise no of us will let him touch you.
T: promise
F: promise

Ben PoV
I saw Tomika but she ran off before I could talk to her. I think that me and Tomika should get together because we were perfect before she moved schools and i know she loved me and probably misses me.
Anyway more on that later I have to find the lunch

Tomika PoV
Me and Freddie are walking back to the table to tell the guys who Ben is and what happend when we got stopped by........ BEN
B: hey Tomika
T:?????????????(to scared to speak)
F: don't hey Tomika her I know what you did!!!!
B: maybe but you've got nothing but Tomikas word for it. What you going to do.
T: just leave it Freddie come on let's go to the guys I said quietly
F: ok T
B: she speaks well how useful see you later Tomika.

Zach PoV
Tomika and Freddie came back and told us everything about Ben and we all told T we won't let him touch her. After all she like all of ours little sister well maybe apart from Freddie it's obvious he likes her but I know Tomika likes him because she told summer and summer told me.
Tomika PoV
I feel better now I told everyone about Ben but I wish I could tell them about my dad but Freddie knows so that's alright for now he helps me whenever he can. The ret of today's lessons go fine and then I walk home.
When I get home noticed my dad passed out on the sofa I think what I can do I know.
I leave a note that says I don't want to be here anymore and I pack a bag and leave to go to Summer's and when I get there she answers the door.