The Day Off

Summer PoV
I wondered why Tomika was not in today, she's my BestFriend I thought she would text me if she was ill. I'll text her.
Freddie PoV
I wonder where Tomika is I was looking forward to asking her something today but she is not here I hope she is ok.
Zack PoV
I think summer has been a bit lost today without Tomika. Maybe she's sick oh well.
Lawrence's PoV
No Tomika how strange she never has a day off she must be ill.

Tomika PoV
So this morning I woke up in my tiny room

Tomika PoV So this morning I woke up in my tiny room

And saw my dad at the door. I thought help me. He started walking over to me and then *punch* that's for not being up and making me any breakfast and I need you to stay home today and clean the house and go shopping. I wanted to say no because I've never missed a day of school but I thought if I did my dad might hit me again I have enough trouble as it is covering my bruises I have now with make up never mind any more.

I set to work clean the house and when I looked at the clock and the time read 3.15pm meaning school just ended. About five minutes later the doorbell rang, I answered it and it was Freddie,Summer, Zack and Lawrence.
T: hey guys what's up?
S: hey wear were you today
T: I just don't feel good ok
F: well we brought you your homework and the bands new song you need to learn the bass and the lyrics for it.
T: ok bye (try's to shut the door)
Z:( puts foot in door)
S: hey you coming to school tommorw and can we come in
T: no sorry I'm busy at the moment but thanks (grabs homework but Freddie sees her arm all bruised)
F: ok bye

While walking down the street.
Freddie PoV
F: did you see tomikas arm guys
S: yeah what was up with that
Z,L: year what was it
F: somethings going on we need to find out more lets go back

Back at tomikas house Tomikas PoV I was only supposed to be two minutes He's going to kill meAs I walk back in slowly I see him standing ready to hit me I run up the stairs and get in my room and slam the door shut

Tomikas PoV
I was only supposed to be two minutes He's going to kill me
As I walk back in slowly I see him standing ready to hit me I run up the stairs and get in my room and slam the door shut....

Meanwhile with the others
They here a slam of a door and the climb up the side of the house to tomikas room and see her shaking and crying then a man came running into the room he kept shouting at her and then he Started hitting her and he wouldn't stop we couldn't watch so we left.

Freddie PoV
Later that night I snuck back to Tomikas house and climbed up the same part of the house and saw Tomika crying on her floor it looks like her whole room is trashed and she is covered head to toe in bruises and cuts and it looks like she has a deep cut on her head so I knock on the window.

Tomika PoV
I hear somebody knocking on my window I went up to it and answered it it was Freddie.
T: what are you doing here
F: I saw what happened earlier is this the aftermath.
T: yeah but you shouldn't be here because if my dad finds you he will hurt me again.
F: let me come in and help you clean up and let me clean you up you look hurt.
T: ok fine
Freddie's PoV
I climb through the window and take in the mess

 I started to pick things up and move them Tomika was doing the same but I told her to go and get

I started to pick things up and move them Tomika was doing the same but I told her to go and get. First aid kit. When she came back I told her to sit down and let me look at her head, I cleaned the cut and put a bandage on it then tended to her legs and arms and face. After about half a hour I finished clean Tomika up and told her to put my hoodie on and sit over on the floor. I cleaned up the whole room till it was back to its original state. After I fixed the bed I found Tomika asleep on the floor so I picked her up and placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead and then I left.