Friday, March 12th, 2010

Today means it's under one month until my X Factor auditions. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm just really excited :)

I decided on 'Isn't She Lovely' so I've been practicing it a bit but not too much. My girlfriend came over yesterday and we cuddled and watched a really cute movie! It was so nice to be with her. She kissed me a lot and it made my heart feel like it was floating and my stomach had butterflies! She really makes me happy. Her name is Felicity. 

I'm listening to Coldplay right now and I can't wait until the day I'm big and famous like them. With my band maybe! That'd be soo cool. My mum would be so lonely here with just Gemma. Annoying little sister she is. Sometimes I wonder why mum didn't just stop after me haha! I'm the favorite, though, I know it. 

I really like music lately. I get home and I put on some music and text Felicity. Or sometimes she comes over and we kiss while we listen to music. Otherwise I go to my job at the bakery and I play my music there. Barbara doesn't mind usually. I like Barbara. Except she pinches my bum a lot and sometimes it hurts but she reminds me of a grandma so I don't really mind. 

I wonder if she'll watch me when I try out for The X Factor? Oh I wonder if all of my school will. Or my friends or maybe nobody. What if they watch and I fail miserably? That would be terrible. I really hope I do good at auditions so that I can tell everybody "yes I made it on The X Factor" and then I won't have to go to school!

School is boring. Everybody's either mean or really weird. My friends are pretty cool though. 

But I really hope at least a couple of people watch me when I try out! Sorry that's all I write about..I'm just really excited. I hope you understand!

til later

     -harry x