Boyfriend?~ Pt.2

Back at Branden's place**

Branden's POV

Hah... I still can't get over that Leo's here. I know it's not big of a deal, but he's spending a few days with me. No! Don't. He's your friend, even though you might be freaking gay for him...

"Shut up dummy!" I muttered to myself, hoping Leo didn't hear. I calmed myself down, and saw Leo walk in without a shirt.

Wait. WHAT. Why is he shirtless?! Oh my God, he's ripped. I can't stop looking!!

"Uh, Branden, you alright there?"

"Uh!! Yeah man! Don't worry 'bout it," I replied, and darted my eyes to the floor. I got heated up, and began to sweat. So I began to take off my clothes, and put on some basketball shorts, leaving me shirtless.

Leo's POV

"B-Branden?!" I exclaimed as I saw him begin to take his clothes off. I blushed furiously, and watched.

"Huh? Oh sorry, mate. It was getting hot in here. (So take off all yo clothes) Do you mind?"

"Not at all, dude.

He has some muscle... and his back is flawless... Beauty.

I sat on the floor, and popped in the "Dial of Muscle" disc into the console. I made myself comfortable, and got my controller. Soon after, Branden joined me.

"Ready for me to beat you?" sneered Branden.

"Like hell that would happened!" I exclaimed.

The game began to load, and I equipped my best weapons and armor. He did the same as well. The game started, and we began to play.

~Time Skip~

"Fook yeah mate! I'm MLG PROOOOO!!!!!" I yelled out, excited.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--" yelled Branden.

His mom walked in, "Stop yelling. I swear, you guys scared me half to death!"

"Sorry mom," apologized her son. She left and closed the door.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Scary movie?"

"Sure."

He inserted a scary movie and we watched it. Not 30 minutes after, I was out like a light.

Back to Branden's POV

This movie isn't really all that interesting.

"Hey Le-" I was cut off by his soft snore. I softly giggled, and looked at him. I blushed. His hair was disheveled, his biceps popping out, his neck exposed, and the blanket barely covering him at all. I gulped, and crept closer to him. His breathing was slow, and so calm.

Unconsciously, my hand reached out to his hair, and I began to comb it with my fingers. My face got closer to his, and I blush harder.

S-should I? We're both guys, and he's asleep... Hah... What do I do?

"What are you waiting for?" I heard a voice speak out.

I looked down to see Leo awake, his eyes slightly open. Suddenly, I feel a hand push down my head, making our lips come into contact. I was a tomato. After a couple of seconds, I pulled away, and looked at him. He was as red as I was.

"You feel that way?" he asked.

"I, uh... Maybe."

We sat in silence for a minute. I probably fucked up our friendship. I shouldn't have done that.

"I'm glad," he said with a smile. "I feel that way too." He got up, and walked to me, then knelled down and hugged me.

"S-so does that mean..."

"We're..."

"Together?"

"Gay?"

We bursted out into laughter. After like five minutes of laughing, we stopped, and looked at each other. (Leo ruined the gay moment)

"Homo?"

"Homo."

And with that, Leo leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled. We're both happy.

And there you have it!! Hope you guys liked this lil' chapter. I honestly could've tried more, but I have a lot of things on my mind. And, down below are drawings I did for both Leo and Branden. Honestly, they both look like shit, and I was lazy to ink and color them in, and I thought it would look even shittier. :/

Leo^^// Your little brother(JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THE SHIT BODY PROPORTIONS UGH)

(JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THE SHIT BODY PROPORTIONS UGH)

Then here's Branden ^^ (OMFG I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS LIKE WHY I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ART STYLES AND ARGH IT JUST PISSES ME OFF LIKE WHY)I shall close this before I end up dying euo~NerdyTomboy

(OMFG I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS LIKE WHY I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ART STYLES AND ARGH IT JUST PISSES ME OFF LIKE WHY)
I shall close this before I end up dying euo
~NerdyTomboy