I'm Going To Die

ORIGINAL: Daughter of Athena - New Rome College - Fluff - Strangers 

You sat in class, looking down at the professor who was getting ready to teach the class.  Demigods all sat around you, chatting and laughing, already having known each other.  You didn't know anyone.  You were from Camp Half-Blood, not Camp Jupiter.  The most you had seen of this place was the lock screen on Jason's phone.

Percy and Annabeth had left to come here about a year ago and, you decided to follow your older sister and check out the place.  It was nice.  Annabeth was absolutely right about how lovely the architecture was.  Everything was built on tall marble columns that were at least ten feet around.  Everything had stairs (unfortunately) and even the barracks looked all Roman and cool.

"Welcome to The Anatomy of Monsters 101," the teacher announced.  "I am your instructor, Professor Summers, son of Mercury.  We'll start by introducing ourselves and getting to know each other so that this term goes well!  You, in the front row, please start us off."  Professor Summers pointed down to a red-headed girl.

"I'm Emily, daughter of Apollo.  Oh, the Roman deity..."  You began to zone out as the class introduced themselves.  You jumped when you heard the top of a can pop open, revealing someone had taken a seat next to you.  You glanced over the boy, who obviously needed a bell to keep him in check.  He glanced back at you, while pouring a Red Bull into a cup of coffee.  

"I'm going to die," he announced before chugging the entire thing.  You watched with wide eyes, fascinated before suddenly, he began to speak.  You didn't realize it was his turn until then.

"Um, I'm Nico di Angelo, son of Hades," he said.  Hades?  Had you never seen him around Camp before?  The name was familiar....   OH!  Annabeth had talked about him a lot.  He helped in the war against Gaea and-

"Miss?"  Your attention snapped back to the professor while the class giggled.

"Oh, sorry.  I'm (Y/N)(L/N), daughter of Athena..."  Some people in the class gasped, some didn't.  You knew it was rare for the goddess Minerva to have children so, you realised that those were gasps from Romans.  But, you were Greek and, Athena had a whole bunch of annoying children who had decided to join your college class.

"YO! SIS."  You looked down to see Malcolm, the rest of class laughing.  You slammed your head on your desk, so embarrassed as the next people introduced themselves.

"So...  You're Annabeth's little sister then?"  Nico's voice made you jump.

"Huh?  Oh, yeah...."  You hated to be compared to Annabeth in any way.  She was the smartest in the cabin and the girl who was dating the saviour of Olympus and she had been on several quests and she was the oldest camper and she lost all her friends and boo hoo and-

"Hey...  You zoned out again.  Um, when class is over, do you wanna go get some coffee?"  You looked back over at Nico and decided to give him a look down.  His black hair was messy and looked like he ran his hand through it often.  He was wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt with a bomber jacket on top.  His jeans were black and ripped at the knees, and you could see a chain falling from his pocket to his belt.  But, the part that got your attention were his shoes.  Black on white converse, the best kind out there.  He was attractive over all and honestly, it attracted you more than most guys did, the dark and mysterious vibe.

"Um, yeah.  I don't drink coffee but, I heard there's some really good hot chocolate places," you offered.  Nico smiled warmly at you, which seemed rare.  You didn't know him enough yet but, you figured that it was rare if Annabeth was kinda scared of him.

"Sure.  After class then."  He turned back to the professor, who had started his lesson.

This was going to be a very long lesson.

Hi!  Hope you enjoyed that!  I am taking requests so, feel free to comment down below some stuff!  What do you think the next chapter should be?  Something different or a follow up to class?  A coffee date one shot?  Leave your comments below and don't forget to like and add this book to your library to see when I update!  :)

With care (mostly),

Thirteen

Nico di Angelo x Reader Oneshots (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें