Chapter 5

"Why have you done this?" A soft childlike voice, questions from behind me.

I turn around to see someone just a tad bit younger than me sitting on a a throne like chair.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like I belonged." I sigh sitting on a couch across from her.

"And umm who are you?" I tilt my head.

"That doesn't matter right now."

"Now you will resurrect but you will be a completely different person. I'm giving you a chance to restart." She gestures for me to come closer.

" I will be giving you some of my powers to help unlock your own." She says, pulling my head closer to hers.

A pang of regret causes me to recoil, my mind telling me to stop as she is not my imprint.

But my imprint doesn't want me so I let our lips lock in a soft and slow kiss.

She pulls away abruptly and I open my eyes, confused.

"It is working." She smiles, eyes twinkling.

She points to the mirror and lightly pushes me in its direction.

I walk over still confused but my eyes widen at my changing appearance.

My tattered and torn clothes are replaced by completely new all black shorts and shirt with a leather jacket.

Some high heeled boots magically sprout on my bare feet.

Seems as if my hair is replacing back to its old naturally wavy locks.

All my scars are disappearing to reveal my old soft tan skin.

And the most crazy thing is my eyes are glowing bright blue. A smirk spreads onto my face as I do look completely different.

I move my hand up to touch my face but instead water comes out of my palm and begins circling around me.

I gasp as I close my palm and the water drops to the tiled for, forming a puddle.

"Seems as though you are an elemental. That is probably not your only power though." She laughs.

I turn to walk back to her but I end up speeding as fast as light and flipping over the couch landing flat on my face.

I giggle like a child even though it did hurt quite a bit.

"Super speed. That should be fun." I stand up.

"Now remember that is not your only power. And be very careful because if you are like your mother you will continue unlocking them for life. Oh and by the way when you resurrect you will be immortal. And you may grant or take someone's immortality away." She shrugs, nonchalantly.

I nod, with a big stupid grin on my face.

She smiles back and snaps her fingers, waving goodbye with her other hand.

Before I have time to process it I'm awake laying on my back, the jagged ends of the rocks below me.

A big Cheshire grin spreads across my face, as I stand up.

The pack and the Cullen's are crowded around Leah and I can hear her crying.

"Serves the bitch right." I mumble, instantly feeling the pang of regret caused by the imprint bond.

I ignore it and open my palms as the water flows rapidly from them.

It shoots me up into the air with almost no sound and I land with a boom on the edge of the cliff.

"I'm back. You miss me?" I laugh, eyes once again glowing blue.

____

Did you guys really think I would kill her? XD