Chapter 2

"I can't imprint on you. You're a girl for crying out loud!" She snaps, face becoming red with anger.

And for once I show emotion. A single tear slips from eye, and I let it slide down my face.

Her face changes to guilt for a split second but it quickly returned with her fury.

I have to admit she is quite cute when she is angry but now is not the time for that.

But then, almost as if a switch is flipped, all the built up anger explodes out of me.

"I really needed this right now." I smile sarcastically.

"I get tortured for twelve years! Twelve fucking years and when I finally find a possible source of happiness, it is taken away within seconds. I honestly hate myself and fifty percent of these cuts are my doing." I slide up my sleeves and hold my shirt up with my teeth, showing them just about completely covered in scars, all different in size.

"You only took me out of pity most likely." I gesture towards Sam, whom looks down as if he was caught.

"I came back for you little brother. I remember when we were just one. I phased then. Crazy huh?" I laugh, eyes filled with tears. I shift my weight to my right foot as I continue.

"I love you so so much. You were and still are my everything. But maybe it's time for me to move on. To a much better life. I think my time here is up and I will happily say goodbye." I sigh, as the tears spill out, practically soaking the ground beneath me.

"Maybe up in sky is where I find my happiness. Maybe even the love I yearn for." The last tear slips out of my eye as I swiftly turn around and begin running.

Straight for the La Push Cliff.