>>TwentyFour<<

Adrien was popular, obviously, but he never really took notice of me. At all.

Again, my fault.

But I was obsessed. Like crazy obsessed.

Obsessed with him.

I had posters of him all over my room, schedules of his classes and photoshoots,  heck I knew what his middle name was.

So after finding out he was moving to Paris, I was bummed.

So I begged to be able to move here. My parents agreed.

I got rid of my glasses and got contacts. I dyed my once black hair to blond. I cleared my face of all acne. My braces were taken off.

In all, I went through rehab. Adrien was obviously not going to recognize me, but Marinette would, seeing as I video-chatted with her every week. She was surprised at first, but she liked the look. Said that it suited me.

In my last few weeks there, boys started gawking at me. I was slowly going up our little "chain."

This was unfortunately after Adrien's departure, though.

But I had a feeling that even though he was attached to someone else, I had that huge need to be his.

For him to be mine.

But now that I think about it, what's wrong with me? Moving all the way across an ocean just for a boy? I mean, sure, my soulmate is probably here. But I could've moved for a different reason, you know?

And what was the cause for my feelings? Did I ever even have any?

Why is life so complicated?

And now I start school tomorrow.

Now I have to face them both.

Earrings were on one.

Make that three people to face.

×Morning×

Third Person's POV (aka memememe)

All of those three confuzzled children were rushing to get ready for school.

Marinette wore a black T-shirt will dark blue jeans and black Nike's, her hair loose but brushed.

Adrien had a grey shirt on with the Eiffel Tower printed on it in white, simple black pants, and grey shoes. He left his hair in its messy form for once.

Bridgette wanted a good first impression on her school. So she went with her best outfit; purple shirt with the shoulder part cut open and the neckline with an extra fluttering piece, light washed jeans, and blue flats. Her hair was brushed into a braided crown, the rest of her hair flowing loose behind her. Her book bag was white with pink blossoms dotted over it, forest green leaves intersecting in between.

She was happy with her outfit. She made a finishing touch with some sharp eyeliner and a light blush.

All of these kids, dressed and ready to go, came out of their houses and traveled to school.

Adrien had his first day of impression planned out; a nice and peaceful ride to a little garden he hasn't gone to in forever. He was taking Marinette on a motorcycle she would probably remember-if not, he was revealing himself to be Chat Noir anyway. Then he would just try to relax with her and get to know her more.

Baby steps, he reminded himself. Baby steps.

♦•♦•♦

Haiii

NEW CHAPPIE YAYY

Adrien's singing talent will come in handy later, trust me, I haven't forgotten ;)

You guys probably guessed it by that one sentence

I had his singing planned for a duet or something, but nahh

It doesn't fit

IDEA HAS BURST OUT FOR THE 7TH AND LAST DAY YAYAYAY

expect a surprise event to be passed around this school hehe

Hey, should I do a name reveal for you all or no?

*prays I'm not being tracked down*

Anyway

THE CHRISTMAS MOOD IS HERE :D

but

So are elections (for America)

:(

WE LOVE YOU OBAMA!!!

On the other hand, I completely forgot out daylight savings ending

The clock had said 11 something

I was so happy

Until I realized

It was 10 something

Welp

Have a good day/night :)

Baiii