chapter 19

HIIII GUYS I"M BACKKKK!!!! okay i'm just going to start the chapter but please read the authors note at the end, THANKS!! :))

Aubrey's P.O.V

i stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower, right now i just needed to relax my body was sore as fuck from beating the shit outta Fucktard. i still had no clue what his real name was but to be honest i didn't really care because it didn't really matter to me.

after my long ass shower i stepped out and wrapped a fluffy towel around me, i looked around the washroom to remember i forgot to bring clothes. i mentally face-palm myself and walk out of the washroom, as i went through my closet i heard the door slam open and then briefly shu after two seconds. i peeked my head out of my closet to see a very angry fucktard, i shrugged my shoulders and kept on searching for a set of clothes. i grabbed a red tank top, my back leather jacket, and my dark blue skinny jeans that were ripped, i grabbed my undergarments as well. usually i would just wear my pajamas but today i was gonna go on a mission of my own. i held onto my clothes and walked to the bathroom as soon as fucktard saw me he came marching up to me.

"what you did there was unacceptable Aubrey, and when my women act up they're usually punished." he gave a devilish smirk and when he saw i was till in m towel his smrik only grew bigger he stepped forward and closed the gap between us my face was still cold and no emotion appeared on my face.

"oh i love being punished." i bit my lip in a seductive way and slowly nibbled on his earlobe, i hear him intake a heavy breath and slowly groan. i showed my signature smirk and slowly pulled back "but i'm not really in the mood for a punishment today maybe another time. oh and another thing i'm not your woman" i pushed him away and walked to the bathroom. just as i was about to step in the bathroom i was pulled into someones rock hard chest, i was not in the mood and as i was about to talk but in a instant he pressed his lips on mine.

the kiss never seemed to end he only pushed harder on my lips when i didn't kiss back. the kiss was passionate but rough he licked my lips for access but i never granted his wish.

"kiss me back Aubrey." he growled against my lips and my only response was "no."

"why the fuck not i command you to do so!" he shouted

"listen up Fucktard, i fucking hate your guts you kidnapped my best friend just to get to me i'm here to do business and only business i will never be one of your pathetic sluts who will listen to your every command. now back the fuck up before i make you." i stated in a calm but yet firm voice

"make me bitch." he whispered near my ear and i smirked in delight i pushed him back and gave him a right hook that was unexpected i kicked him in the balls for the third time and walked away, i turned around and said in a loud and clear voice "i just did bitch." i walked into the bathroom and changed into my clothes i grabbed some red lipstick and applied it to my lips i put some mascara on my eyelashes and then i walked out of the washroom.

fucktard laid on the ground groaning in pain, i wonder why he was ever the strongest mafia leader cause he doesn't really show it. three boys came running in and saw me standing near fucktard they looked at me in shock and ran to help their boss i shrugged my shoulders and left the room.

i ran all the way down to the garage and picked up a set of keys to a white Ferrari, i hopped in and opened the garage with the remote that was dangling on the keys i sped off and onto the streets. i know where i was going i was finally going back but only for a day i had to see them. i don't care if i will get the shit beat outta me by fucktad right now it mattered me the most to see them.

when i finally reached the one place where i felt as if i was home again, numping out of my car in a quick motion and running up the steps i knocked on the door. when she opened it a big smile broke out on my face i hugged Marie-Anne and she cried on my shoulder.

"shh i'm finally home everything will be okay grandma."

"Marie-Anne whose at the door?" yelled Grandpa he walked to see me and he was definately shocked.

"Aubrey sweetheart is that really you?" he broke down into tears and i shook my head up and down

"oh honey how much i missed you where did you go?" he sobbed in my arms along sided with Grandma

"come on guys i would never leave you! no matter where i am i will always come back. come on i wanna see everyone else, we walked into the living room to see the twins and Angel all watching T.V.

"did you guys miss me or what?" i smiled when they all turned around and yelled my name

"AUBREY I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! NOTHINGS BEEN THE SAME SINCE YOU LEFT!" yelled the twins i ran up to them and hugged them angel joined in and after a few seconds i told them i had to see Ryder. i walked up the familliar steps and into Ryders room i saw him in the deepest corner of his room crying with his head down whispering something long the line of 'i miss you so much Aubrey you dom't even understand, i would do anything to have you back.'

"i'm here now Ryder." i walked towards him and held him close to me

"Aubrey i missed you so much please don't ever leave me again" after an hour of consoling Ryder i put him to bed he had red puffy eyes and it looked as if he hasn't slept in months

now it was time to see him. Cole.

i walked into his room but it was empty, so i decided to check my room and guess what he was there reading my diary. he found it.

"you missed me so much that you slept in my room?" i smirked as i stood near the door way

"princess?" he whispered i looked down at myself and said "yup thats me."

he ran up to me and crushed me into a hug

"never leave me again please. it felt as if i was shattered into a million of pieces princess, i don't ever wanna feel that way again." he sobbed on my shoulder he held onto me like his life depended on it and to be honest i did the same to him. i missed my best friend, and i was reunited with him.

i couldn't be anymore happier right now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hello lady and gentlemen! here is another chappy i really like this one :))

sorry i haven't updated in so long i had a bunch of drama going on and halloween was coming up and oml i had so many fucking projects it wasn't even funny like right after this i have to do a science project thanks fo everyone being so patient but i'll stop my rant ahah okiee byeeee

DON'T FORGET TO

Comment

rate

vote

share

and

fan!!!

~ Queen24__