Chapter 3

Omg so sorry for the long wait I thought no one was reading my story thank you so much for 21 reads lets get it to a 100 thanks peace out.

Gracie's pov
I can't take this any longer it's only the second day, but I'm dying. I just want to go home. Two minutes later in walked the man I wanted to see, not.(An: If you want me stop the sarcasm feel free to comment below.)I hated being tied up under the mercy of this man.He stood there and looked at me like I was an artifact at a museum, ha like this place was a museum.He walked toward me and unbuckled me from the chair.I was about to run for it when I felt cold metal on my hands, ugh handcuffs. Then a blindfold, then more metal on my feet, really more handcuffs. "Wow you're really pampering me with all these accessories" I said.He threw me over his shoulder and walked on, "Anything for my princess" he called out.I hated him even more every moment."let me go" I started squirming around.He kept walking with me on his shoulder like nothing was happening."where are you taking me" I whimpered out." Oh nowhere" was his reply. I felt so scared, I'm known for being brave back home.This was torture. As I was put into what felt like a car seat, then buckled in we went for a long drive. When we got out he took off the blindfold. We were at the mall. Why would he take me to the mall? He then spoke "ok you can have anything you want since you have been such a good girl for me. This was so strange why was he being so nice to me. Oh well maybe if I keep up the act I can make him trust me and get the hell out of here. As we walked into the mall I felt tempted to run and make a scene, but I knows better than to upset him after seeing all he can do. Plus he's rewarding me, so let's have a little fun. As we were walking I saw the merry go round and I really wanted to get on it. I asked him and surprisingly he said yes. We both got on and rode the spinning teacup. After the ride was over we went to the food court to get a meal. We both got burgers and fries, later he took me to the candy store and said I could pick anything I want. 20 minutes later I had filled up a bag of candy. He sighed and payed. We then went back to the car on what I thought would be our journey home. Instead we pulled up to an arcade and I got to play there for 2 hours. After I collected the prizes I won we got back into the car and drove back "home". When we got there he pulled me into the most beautiful pastel purple walled room. It was absolutely breath taking I looked at him and he was smiling. "What do we say when someone does something for us" the man said. "Thank you!" I said excited. He then chuckled and shut the door.

Well thanks for reading I hoped you like it. Do you want me to do the kidnappers pov next comment down below and vote.