Amy/Eleven

"Well..." said the Doctor, referring to Amy's wedding dress on her closet.
"Yeah," simply said Amy.
"Blimey."
"I know. I'm getting married in the morning."

"Why did you leave it here?" Said The doctor, pointing towards Amy's wedding ring, on her cabinet.

"Why did I take my wedding ring off before I run off with a stranger on the night before my wedding?" Said Amy, smirking.

"Yeah." The Doctor did.

"You really are innocent, aren't you?" Said Amy. The Doctor ignored her comment.

"Who's the lucky fella?" He asked.

"You've met him," she explained.

"Oh the good looking one?! Or the.... other one..." he says, while he mimics a big nose with his fingers on his face. Amy's smile went away and she slapped the Doctor's inner tight.

"The other one."

"Well he was good too."

"Thanks. So," she changed subject. "Do you confort a lot of people in the night before their wedding?"

"Why would you need comforting?" Asked the Doctor. By the look on his face, he was confused.

"I nearly died!" Amy said. "I was alone, in the dark, and I nearly died.... and it made me think." She said.

"Well yea, I think sometimes, well... lots of times," the doctor said.

"About what I want," Amy said. "About who I want." She added. " you know what I mean?" She asked.

"Yeah," he said shifting uncomfortable. After a big awkward silence, the Doctor spoke again. "No."

"About who" Amy said. It would be more subtle to write 'I want you' on her forehead. "I want."

"Oh yeah, right yeah." The Doctor said. After another uncomfortable silence, he added. "No, still not getting it."

"Doctor," Amy sighted impatient. "In a word. In one very simple word that even you can understand..." she said.

And for the Doctor's surprise, Amy approached him and tried to kiss him. "You are getting married in the morning!" The Doctor shouted, as he jumped off the bed where he and Amy were sitting on. He ran to the TARDIS's door but Amy went after him and immobilised him between her and the TARDIS.

"The morning is in a long time," she said. Amy started unbuttoning the Doctor's shirt but he couldn't let it. He pushed her away and tried to open the TARDIS's door. Again, Amy was faster and she reached for his pant's button. The Doctor reached for her hands and restrained them in his own. "Amy stop!" Even after all that, Amy kissed the Doctor. He couldn't let that happen, even if he secretly wanted it to."Amy I'm 907 years old! I'm a 907 years old alien!" He shouted.

"What does that mean? That you are rusty?" She teased.

"Yeah--NO!" He yelled. "It means that this can not happen!"

"C'mon, Doctor. We both know you want this." She was right. But not with her. She was getting married! Amy went for the Doctor's shirt again, this time he was a little less hysterical, but he still tried to push her away. "See. Told you."