Chapter 6|| Skyler Rose/Kyle García

Enjoy 😊
Sky Pov
Hello I'm Skyler Kainya Rose. I'm 17 about to turn 18, November 14. I'm hoping I'll make it to my 18th birthday because if my momma knew I am screwing one of her clients sons. I'm dead and before I die she will make me transfer my life savings into her account. Alright never mind that let's talk about how I started to "screwing" with one of my moms clients for the pass month and a half.
*Flashback 2 months earlier*
I woke up to knock on my bedroom door. The only one it could be is my momma cause we don't f*ck with my daddy no more. 
"Sky Baby wake your lazy as* up we got a new job to do" my momma said. Also I help my momma with her interior design business Called Jay's Designs. We're the best in Cali.
"I like how you try to be sweet then cuss me out" I yelled.
"Love you boo bear" my momma yelled through my door that's good cause if she saw my face when she said that I would have been slapped.
"I love you too but let me get dress" I yelled back at her.
"Yeah you do that I'm going to do the same" she yelled and I heard her walk off. I finally hopped out my California King bed and walk into my walk in closet and set at my vanity, and I looked in the mirror at my self. I got up from my vanity and walk to my clothes.
Sky's outfit 💋

I pulled out some ripped blue jeans, teal crop hoodie, and my teal low top vans

I pulled out some ripped blue jeans, teal crop hoodie, and my teal low top vans. I walked out my closet and went straight to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. About 30 minutes later I got out and put on my clothes. Then went back into my closet and took a seat at my vanity once again to apply some light natural looking makeup. Once I was done I walk over to my hat collection and pulled out a teal hat that said Vans "Off The Walls" on the front of it. Before I walk out my room I grab my phone and it already had my favorite case up there. P.S. the case not lying I got hoes. I walked out my and walked to the top of the stairs. And I hear my momma yelling through the her phone at my Father.
"Now why do I have to finish paying Child support for your devil child" I father said through the phone not knowing I heard it.
"For starter she's not a devil child cause if you call her out her name again I will turn into satan myself and killed you and you have to pay child support because you made her as much as I did and I won't ever regret being with because I got my "Devil Child" out of it and when I'm done I'm going to hang up and I hope you fell terrible and pay that GOD D**N CHILD SUPPORT" my mother said and I started to walk don't the stairs hearing my sperm donor say some more bull to her.
"Before you stay anymore bullsh*t to my mother I'm going to tell you how this is going to end when my momma hang up I'm probably going to get slapped in the back of the head. But your got to pay the child support cause I am the Devil's Child and just like the devil I can take you to h*ll and back without a second thought. So little b*tch I will tell all your little street gangs that you a little cunt a*s b*tch that ain't worth sh*t. NOW THIS LINE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED LEAVE A MOTHER F*CKING MESSAGE AT THE BEEP...... Beeeepppppppp" I said to my father hang up on his wanna be thug a*s and as I expected my momma hit me in the back of my head. Then she applauded  me as we walked out the door to her 2016 Mercedes Benz. About 15 minutes later we pulled up into a rich a*s neighborhood.
Jay's Car😈