Chapter 2|| Phyre MaSon

PHYRE POV
Hey it Phyre(Fire)but everyone call me Phy(Fy). I'm 17 and 5'5. Storm and I look exactly the same the only difference is our height.  We have a different punishment style. She's more lenient on how she would punish somebody if they came up to her ready to fight, if they came up to me I'm just going to beat them up like I normally would do it. Why it's just me and it's always going to be me so deal. Also my parents say I have a slight attitude but honestly I don't see it or care. Oh yeah Ty and I are friends with benefits, just because I can't have nobody getting in between me and my dreams. Then I heard the girls coming up the stairs being loud as always with Storm.
"Hey Phy can we come in" Storm said.
"Y'all already opened my door so why not" I said very sarcastically but I just they didn't get the hint knock before you come in and wait for an answer.
"Well you don't have to be so sarcastic about it cause I was going to come in anyway" Kiya said. Holding my niece Kia on her hip.
"Also where you brother" Kiya said with much appreciated attitude.
"He was her earlier today talking about sleeping so Mama D put in his old room and told him to sleep I thought you knew" I said carious of what my brother did this time.
"Time to go wake Daddy up baby girl" Kiya said to Kia.
"Yeah daddy up time" Kia sang through the house. Kiya took Kia off her hip and walked her to Kings old room. Kiya opened the door with everyone behind her. Then we saw a sleeping King with a very creepy Isabella on top of him. At first our eyes was widen then we saw Kiya charging towards Isabella.
"Mama D come get Kia, Kiya let Blue out again" Storm and I yelled at the same time. Also at that moment in time Kiya had Isabella on the floor and King was finally waking up. About two minutes later Kia was out of sight and harms way. Then Kings eyes drafted to the floor where Isabella and Kiya now the hulk aka Blue.
"What's happening down there" King said in a very groggy voice.
"Well you see Kiya was looking for you so I the loving best friend I'm told her you was in your old room we came in and saw a sleep you and a very very creepy Isabella on top of you" I said quickly glancing from him then, I pulling out my phone so I can record this.
"Well then baby beat her attempt of raping me a**" King said as he clapped his girlfriend on yeah I know my brother has a 3 year older with my 17 year old best friend. He is 19 so it's not that wrong and yeah she had Kia when she was 15 so what she still my girl. About 15 minutes later Kiya stood up with a very bloody shirt and jeans.
"Did you leave her breathing" I said
"I don't know I can't stand to look at this b*tch no more someone check her pulse if they really care cause I don't" She said feeling little woozy. Next thing we know Kiya started to fall to the floor, luckily King caught her by her waist. Then I sprinted to the our dads family doctor.
"Dr. Lewis Kiya need help come with us and there's another B*tch beaten badly but Kiya is far more important than her so hurry the f*ck up" I said semi cussing him out cause he was moving to d*mn slow me. Then he had the nerve to walk even slower so I grabbed him by his neck and dragged him to Kiya's body. He kneeled down to her unconscious body and checked her pulse to still make sure she was breathing. Which you come most definitely see cause her chest was still going up and down.
2 hours later:
At the actually hospital with Kiya, King and the rest of our family and friends. It was so many of us at the hospital they had to cut off a section just for our family. It was only so many of us because Kiya really hasn't been in the hospital before unless having Kia counts and that really doesn't in my mind.