This day went...Normal?

Start from the beginning

When I turned around I saw a shocked Fu...uh oh

"F-Fu don't take this the wrong way"
"I hate you!"
"E-Eh!? W-Wait you misunderstand!"
"Shut up!"

~END~

"Fuuuuu I'd never cheat on you! She was just asking my number cause she was new here and she needs assistance! Please believe me!" Fu stopped and turned to me...it was a brief moment of silence then Fu turned around and did a 'Hmph' sound

I sighed and pulled him close to me by the waist, "Come on Fu, you know I'm very loyal to you. Why would I even cheat on you?"

Fu slowly faced me "You promise?"
"Promise" I replied and kissed him softly. He kissed back and we were now a sight to behold. 2 male teachers making out in public, Whatever. I love Fu and I don't care who stares and who hates, I'm with Fu and I will never want anything else.

Tsubaki's P.O.V~
I decided to go to school today, since I was now feeling a bit revived. Later I'll visit Kaito, that'll cheer me up a bit. I had to wear some clothes that was at the very back of my closet, such a waste if I don't use it.

I wore a checkered black and red long sleeve with black tight pants.

I sighed and went downstairs and wore my red and white checkered, high cut, Converse shoes.

I walked out of my place with my black headphones with a white cord.

I strolled around the block to reach school more faster, the process of taking a shortcut...

I finally made it to school and as soon as I entered the main entrance all that flooded my ears now were gossips about me.

"Poor Kaito"
"Tsubaki helped that's all that matters"
"But it was his fault too...he shouldn't have broken up with him"
"Hey don't say that. I'm sure he didn't want to either but he just had to"

My legs felt wobbly. My stomach felt like it was being twisted. My ears only hear a high-pitched noise. My hands churned up to a ball. Why did I even go today? I was about to turn but...

"Tsubaki! Come on!" I raised my head and saw the gang all together. Mailyn was waving her hand up in the air. I sighed in relief and walked close to them and we all just went on with the day.

The day went well...not much criticizing from people today. We ate breakfast and scooted off to class. Surprisingly went normal too.

Himenii's P.O.V~
......doesn't mean I'm silent that I don't talk at all...Anyways, I was walking down the hall casually until Taka called and I came along...that's it.

Tsubaki's P.O.V~

~Lunch Time~

We were eating at a round table that seemed to be occupied by only us and no outsiders were in it. We talked like so, until someone brought up something I didn't wanna talk about...

"How is he?" Taka asked
"...I never visited him yet...I will later"
"Oh..."
Silence embraced us...
"You know it wasn't really your fault"
"Please...not now..." I said bowing my head to hide the anger and tears I feel.
Taka sighed and patted my head suddenly
"Don't worry...we know what we know...and right now...We know it wasn't your fault"
"T-Thanks" I smiled, forcefully

I know it wasn't my fault but something inside told me it was...

~TIME SKIP brought to you by Author chan XD~

Classes was now finally done and now I can visit Kaito! I hurriedly packed my things

I rushed out of the gates and hurried to the hospital.

9 minutes later~~

The hospital's halls in this hours sure is quite...

I finally made it to Kaito's room, I opened the door that had the feature of stained white and a window at the right side above the knob. Slowly opening it just not to make too much noise...I sighed in relief as I saw him just laying down watching T.V

He saw me peeking and gave me that smile that I know that welcomed me even after what I have done. I smiled back as he told me to get in. We talked casually until...

"You know...I still love you" I said out of nowhere

Silence was upon us...I was about to say something but Kaito cut me off

"I...still have to think about it..."
"Kaito I...I love-"
"Please...just let me think about this"

I bit my lower lip in disapointment and just nodded with my head down.

"I'll be going now"
"Please just sta-"
"Look, I'm giving you time to think so...I'll..." I didn't know what to say...damn it think! Think think think!

"Look....whatever your decision might be just remember...I will always love you...not matter what..." I said with a bit of demand and comfort. He seemed to be surprised I like that. I was about to go out but I turned around and gave him a small peck on the lips and smiled at him, "take your time...I'll wait"

I went out of the hospital and went home...as soon as I reached my room, I sighed loudly letting all the relief out.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author's P.O.V~
Late uploaded very sorry
Anyways. How are my readers doing? Hope everyone is fine!
Now, I was thinking of maybe putting in Kaito's ex but sadly I remembered Tsubaki was his first and last crush and...boyfriend? We'll know at the next chappies ;)

See yah! And as always

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. STAY AWESOME!!