Chapter 17 - "Just go.'

Chapter 17 - Just go

“No, no no no no, this can’t be happening,” I pushed Harry away from me and collapsed onto the bench behind me.

“They’re going to kill her. It’s all they have left to do. They’ve done every other thing so killing her is the only other option, dammit why didn’t you guys help her! Who cares about me, you don’t know what their going to do her. Harry- please do something, Niall, Niall please-please..” I was hysterically sobbing and babbling anything I could do to stop this. I know what was going to happen to Sam and there was nothing that I could do to help her.

“Shh, Annie calm down, it’ll be alright.” I felt Niall wrap his arms around me.

“No, no nothing is ever going to be alright.” I pushed him off of me and lifted my head from the palms of my hands.

“Ever since I fell in love with that stupid troy and he made that stupid tape selling me out to everyone, my dad put me in this mess, got himself killed and there is no way anything will go back to normal again! I’m stuck in this shit forever and I’ll get everyone killed along with me!” I stood up and punched the wall. I don’t know what that was going to do but I had to take this frustration out somewhere. I didn’t even bother asking how Harry and Niall even got here and how they got inside to see me when something horrible was happening to Sam.

“Just leave me here, just go. For the sake of anyone else who wants to actually live without these twisted things happening in their life, just go back.” Yes, that was it. I don’t care anymore; I don’t care how long I would be kept here for. I had experienced the worst already, a little more would be what, death? As long as everyone I loved was safe.

“GO! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE JUST LEAVE!”I was shouting, trembling and shaking. But they both didn’t budge. They just stared at me.

Harry stepped forward, keeping no distance between us. He knew he could intimidate me easily. He ripped a part of his shirt and grabbed onto my arm. “Are you done being a saint?” He wrapped the part of his shirt around my arm, which I hadn’t even noticed was oozing with blood. I forgot where I even got this injury. He tied the knot tightly and stepped backwards. I knew this face, it was his protective side coming out again.

“If you don’t come out with us, we’re going to force you out okay? Do you understand me? You’re not staying here for another minute. Have you looked in the mirror? You’re beautiful Annie but they’ve fucking ruined you. Just look at yourself.” He grabbed me and forced me to look in the reflection of his phone. He was right; I was a disaster. There were scratches and bruises all over my face. I think the elastic in my bun got lost in the mess of my hair. “What the hell Harry! This is nothing compared to what can happen to you guys! That guy up there is dangerous alright? You don’t know what he’s capable of doing. He won’t do anything to me but he will kill you!”

His jaw clenched and he looked away like he didn’t give a shit about anything that I was saying. It was so damn hard to convince this boy with anything.

“Annie, I’m done okay. We’ve waited so long to find you and now that we have we’re bringing you home. I wanted to find you without one scratch on your face, but there’s a fucking hundred on yo-.” He was literally trembling with anger. “I swear Annie if you don’t come things are going to get bad. You need to be protected and safe at home with us.”

“God, Harry why don’t you ever understand anything! Why are you so stubborn?”

“Why are you so stubborn?!”

“Because I’m trying to protect you!”

“And am I not trying to do the same?! I want you to be safe, stop trying to be some fucking hero and trying to save the rest of us while you suffer. We’ve already gotten here and if these guys want to do something, they’ll do it. Whether or not you come with us.”

“No. Not this time Harry, this time I’m not listening to you. You have to listen to me. I’m not going anywhere with you guys. I’m not trying to be some hero either, I still need to stick around ot find out more about this Rick guy and kill him myself.”

His eyes widened. “Kill him? Annie—“ He turned around and threw his hands in the air. “You can’t even kill a fucking fly and you’re about to go kill this dangerous asshole?”

“Seriously Annie, this is enough. We don’t have too much time, you have to come with us.” Great, now Niall was in this too.

“I’M NOT GOING WITH YOU TWO THAT’S THE END OF IT NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.”

Harry angrily stepped up and grabbed onto my arm again. “THEN WE’LL FORCE YOU OUT ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.”

“Let go of me, Harry let go of me now leT GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!”

“I’m not letting you go, not this time. I let you go once and it was the worst mistake I ever made.”

I couldn’t stop crying or screaming, I looked like a complete lunatic right now. “GOD DAMMIT Harry. You don’t CONTROL ME. JUST BECAUSE TROY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, IT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S YOUR TURN TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT WITH ME.” It slipped out. I didn’t mean to say it. Silence filled the room. I felt his grasp on my arm carefully loosen and he stepped backwards. He was hurt.

“Wow, if that’s what you think of our friendship then fine. But if nothing is going to get your ass out of here, just know this. Zayn is here too and he’s upstairs with Rick. Don’t you want to go see if your lover is okay?”

My heart stopped for a solid ten seconds. Zayn was here. “W-what?”

He chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets. “I knew it, I knew you would completely change your mind once I said that. I was stupid enough to wait to tell you. Now are you coming or not?”

As much as I couldn’t, I had to. Who knows what Rick was planning on doing with Zayn. I slowly nodded my head. Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulders and carefully helped me walk towards the door of the cell. Harry stopped for a minute and stared at me with what I think were tears in his eyes. “So you can hurt me and accuse me of something so horrible to get what you want but at the mention of his name  you quickly give in?”

“Harry I didn’t mean to say it—“

“Save it, we don’t have much time anyways. Just hope they didn’t already kill your lover.” He rolled his eyes and turned his back on me, leading the way.

“Come on Annie.” Niall softly whispered.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. Things were just getting more worse and I clearly wasn’t helping in making anything better. But something horrible was going to go down today, I could just feel it.

---------------------------

I already started this chapter a while ago, and since I haven't posted in 2048842 YEARS I thought you guys deserved a little something. I was going to wait and make the chapter longer to make it like an actual proper chapter, but here's something to get you guys started with. I hope you liked it and be looking forward to a new chapter coming out very soon that will be long and pretty intense. Just a warning, things don't look so good for one of the characters. thank you to those who have been so patient and waited with my annoying excuses, school has been such a waste of time and I realize that in the time I update you guys probably forget what even happened in the story lol. But I will try my best from now on okay? tthank you guyssss<3

- Rida xx