◿ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ◺

Chapter Fifteen
~sᴏsʜɪ~

Run that's all I heard. With the half beast blood running within my veins my long legs as well as increased strength pushed my legs faster and longer then both chimney's and Elijah. I could hear the steps soon long gone as I made many twist and turns trying to outrun Chimney, the last thing I need is to be caught. Though what about Elijah, god damnit Elijah he could be caught. I froze suddenly from my running my breath steady and my beast screaming to be released.

No not now, I could kill someone else, I can't do that. I look around the hallway rooms both to my left and right, listening quietly I hear the footsteps fade away quietly as well as a scream. I cringe at the sound realizing the scream as being Elijah's, half of me wants to scream while the beast within me wants to punch a hole in the wall.

I take a deep breath as I hear a very light tapping coming closer in my directional, the beast within me huffs impatiently as I go to one of the door's and grasp the handle, yet it wiggles, but doesn't move as it is locked. I freeze again listening as the light tapping stops as soon as I stop moving. I swiftly move across the hallway to a door on my right I once again grasp the handle very lightly and wiggle is in attempt to open it, yet once again I bare no luck. I want to curse aloud, but I listen closely as I hear very tiny tapping coming closer to me. I stop wiggling the lock and once again the tapping stops only moments after I stop wiggling the lock.

'Someone is trying to encounter us be ready to attack and figure out why they are attempting to sneak up on us while we are distracted.'

That is a settle statement, I will be cautious, how do I make any attempt to escape?

'Why escape now, there is a large chance we can take our attacker out, we would win in a fight no doubt.'

I guess that is true. Okay I must focus now, the beast is attempting to come out.

Quickly I stop frozen and close my eyes allowing my ears to take my direction of my mind. I listen for something anything and I hear a settle thumping coming from behind me about twenty to thirty feet away from me from a turn I took only moments ago. So someone is following me, okay.

I continue to listen to the thumping only hearing the thumping, the thumping that belongs to a beings heart.

I open my eyes and allow my other senses to once again take over as well as the beast to retreat once again my human form coming back to my appearance.

Even though I have returned to human form my excess senses are still in motion, I turn my body to where I once previously came from I listen to the heartbeat as it beats faster. Immediately I understand the beings is ready to go on the offense, yet that being is frightened to approach me, I see why. If I were that being and I would have to hunt myself down, then I would be scared of being killed as well.

I hum in laughter trying to contain any amusmant hidden within my body, I have been ready for a fight for awhile, I mean an actual one. Question is why did I run and leave Elijah behind, I ran, why did I run? Giving a quick sigh I walk my way towards the being as I hear the heartbeat slow as they most likely soon decide to attempt to attack me at a different time. Idiot that was your time, he or she should have attacked me I was attempting to open the first door.

That is my attackers mistake. I stop before turning the corner and take in a silent deep breath before I turn the corner and see someone. Yet not exactly someone whom I wanted to see, actually I thought he was dead, Rylan.