Average Day...or Not

Foxy's P.O.V.

I sat in my cove, scratching out a few doodles on the wall with my hook. I've been doing this since the pizzeria closed for the week, don't know the real reason why it's closed though. Once I finish scratching the wall, I hear a crash coming from the kitchen.

"What was that?!" I heard Freddy yell. I sighed and lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

"Well, whatever it was, it wasn't me!" Bonnie said, slight panic in his voice.

"I was in the office the whole time." Chica replied. I turned my head towards the curtains, somewhat interested in their conversation.

"So, if it wasn't from you two, and I know that Foxy's in his cove, then who-" Freddy started but was interrupted by another crash coming from the kitchen again. I stood up and walked out of the cove, seeing the others panicking, even Freddy.

"So..." I said, dragging the 'o' and the others looked at me, "who's gonna go check it out?"

"Not it!" Bonnie and Chica yelled then stared at each other in surprise.

I looked at Freddy and smiled, "Rock Paper Scissors?" Freddy looked at me, unamused.

"Just go find out what caused that noise, Foxy." he sneered as he pointed towards the kitchen door.

I lifted my hands up in surprise, "Alright, alright, I'll go..." I sighed and walked closer to the kitchen. "Ya big grump..." I mumbled, making sure that Freddy didn't hear me.

Once I reached the kitchen, I opened the door and peeked inside. I gasped at the sight, the whole kitchen was a mess! Pots and pans were on the floor and drawers were emptied and hanging from the counters.

I stepped inside and stared at the mess. I heard the door slam shut, causing me to have a mini panic attack. I stood still and just looked at my surroundings for a while. I looked back and, to my surprise, the door was gone and a wall was in its place.

"Um, guys?" I called, reaching out at the wall where the door use to be. "Guys!" There was nothing but a solid wall there from what I felt.

I heard some sort of chuckle, which made me pound on the wall much harder. "Guys, this isn't funny! Let me out!" I yelled, hoping someone would hear me.

"Don't worry Foxy, we'll find a way to get you out of there!" Freddy's voice was muffled and it was hard to hear. He did mumble something after that, but, y'know, I couldn't hear it across a solid wall!

"F-F-Foxy?" I heard something say, and it sounded like it came from behind me. I looked and saw a bear like figure, much like Freddy, but smaller. It was hard to distinguish any more features since it was in the darkest area of the kitchen, but it did have red eyes like Bonnie, but much brighter. "Y-Y-Y-Your n-name's Foxy?" it questioned with its glitching voice. Even though I was scared out of my core, I nodded.

"Uh..who are you?" I asked the bear, but it shrugged its shoulders. "Well, that helps a lot!" I remarked, making the unnamed bear go deeper into the dark.

"L-Listen, Foxy, I just...I just w-w-wanted to warn you..." it started. I felt my ears turn to its direction.

"Warn me? 'Bout what?" I asked. The kitchen then got darker and the bear started to freak out a bit.

"I wanted to w-warn you about HIM." it said, its red eyes darting around.

"Who?" I asked. Then, the whole kitchen was completely black, I could still see the bears red eyes, glowing brightly from fear.