Mine & only Mine

#Mine_And_Only_Mine

Hey folks, This Two shot is based on current track.. Well am gonna change few things.. According to my wish to set the plot.. Hope u ppl will enjoy.. The story continues after leap of 6 months.. Here am directly starting after 6 months so don't get confused.. Just remember swara left MM n came to Badi with ragini... N they both are Wedding planners.. Sanskaar has changed that's it.. Ok .. Now let's start !!

#Story

-"please check about the starters n main course.. N yes serve drinks over their... " she said hurriedly.. Marching to the other end of the hall.. To check the other Arrangements...

Dressed up in a long black gown.. With stone embedded on the neck line.. Her eyes filled with enthusiasm towards her work.. A delightful smile playing on her lips.. Making her look, Ravishing..

Doing her work with full sincerity & enthusiasm, totally oblivious of a pair of orbs fixated on her.. She felt a familiar shiver travelled down her fragile body.. Sensing something or someone around.. 'Sanskaar' she mumbled under her breath.. And turned round.. Her sight ran every corner.. To find everything thing but him., she jerked the thoughts and concentrated on her work.. Managing the food department..

As she turned to walk other side.. Her pretty smile faded away, making her stop in her tracks.., her eyes widened as they found the brown pair staring at them..

And there he was standing in red Lenin shirt., black Levis jeans with a black Raymond blazer.. Making him look sinfully sexy.

'Black staring Brown' after all they found each other after a long painful period of 6 months.. The day exact before six months began to play back in her mind same like his.. The 'Day' when she 'Left' him in all pain.. The say she made her own love so weak.., The day which they never had in their worst dreams.. His painful eyes, her sinful words, everything began to play as they stared at each other..

Nothing changed in this six months between them.. His eyes, reflection of 'Pain' He went through in this long period of his life without her, pain which was given by her.. Pain from the person whom he loved the most and stood beside her when the whole world was against her..

His eyes reflection of 'Anger' which he have for her.. With the element of 'Revenge' which he wanted to take from her., by giving her the pain as much as she gave him or even more than that.., The Revenge for accusing him for the 'crime' which he has never done., The Revenge of making him helpless.., The Revenge of Making him alone without her.

And all above they were the Reflection of 'Love' which he had for her, n only her.. Everything could change but his pure love for her couldn't be even a lil less.. He loved her.., & will love her Unconditionally no matter what.. No matter how much he hates her at present.. But his love is more than his Hate.

She trembled, and shuffled on her legs.. She sifted her gaze down as she couldn't stay her gaze more in his heated eyes.. She felt her body warming up in his penetrating gaze..

She turned other side.. Though her eyes were everywhere else but not him. But it was a fact.. He has all her attention though she was trying a hard. 

-"Hey, Sanky so finally u came.. Welcome. " a man dressed up in a cream coloured sherwani welcomed him.

-"Congratulations bro" he congratulated him..

Her heart hammered against her rib cage, listening his voice after six months..She was listening all this.. He was watching her from corner of his eyes.. She realised.. It was his friend Where she was appointed as wedding planner of the functions of married, n today was the last day of her over there, as it was the final reception function.