Love Without Confession - OS

#Love_Without_Confession

Here am with a simple one shot !! Hope u guys will like !!

#Story

Love !!
What is it?
Ppl says its a beautiful Feeling.. !!
Well everyone have thier own meaning for word 'love'.. !!
When it happens where it happens.. with whom it happens.. and y It happens no one can figure out isn't it ??
Some of us be so reserved and listening about pain of love or rather to achieve our goals which we set.. We promise ourselves not to love cz its a tym waste thing..
But what if it happens to u and u begins to do silly things.. !!

Here it begins with the simple story of a cute gal n a bit reserved boy !

                          ******

It was time of night...
Clock struck at 12..
But The Three best friends continue to do the chit chats.. As it was a Saturday night..

They were sitting on thier bikes on bridge (fly over)

One of boy -"Yaar today it was really a tiering day... Finally we are enjoying Here and tomorrow is sunday.. " looked happy yet relaxed!!

Other boy interrupted -"And Sunday means full of fun right ?? Kyu Hai na Sanskaar??... "

The second guy hit his elbow in third boy sitting next to him.. Who was quite silent yet reserved type !!

First boy -"Harsh.,Sanskaar is again thinking of his businesses and how to expand it.. (Looking at Sanskaar) Hai na Sanskaar ?? "

Second boy (Harsh) -"Yup Laksh u are right.. Sanky is a business warm "

They both laughs..

Sanskaar a bit annoyed -"Yes guys am thinking of .. And y shouldn't I.. I don't have my father's wealth that can help me.. Or spoon feed and I keep enjoying my life.. I've started my small business and have to grow it so that I can fill my families needs beside have to do savings too...."

Laksh interrupted -" Pls Sanskaar its Saturday .. Weekend just for today do us a favour .. turn off this philosophical mode of u .. And let's enjoy a bit.. "

Harsh -"Ya u can continue on it on Monday we will not complain.. "

Laksh winked at harsh..

Sanskaar saw them and understood that his friends wants him to cheer up for at least one day in a week without taking any tensions.. He smiled which was noticed by his best friends Laksh and Harsh..

They shared a winning HiFi !!

Sanskaar -"OK baba we will OK..? "

They enjoys talking.. Cracking jokes and teasing each other.. !!

Sanskaar was a very handsome guy with a well built body which was actually naturally cz he wasn't so rich to join gym and denote 2-3 hours der on her body... He was a self owed person.. Who's aim is to establish his own business not a huge but which can fulfill his needs n his family.. For that He took a shop on Rent.. His mom Earns she runs a small cake baking business.. His father had not left any assets for them.. Except own house which came to his mother from her parents... Sanskaar was totally denoted to his work.. He wasn't a greedy person but like every person he also had a simple dream of good running business and happy life.. Love in his life ? Well he had no time for this things.. And promised himself not to waste time on unnecessary things.. !!

But what the faith have stored for him... ?? No one knows !!
Well ppl who make such promise to themselves usually breaks them and do silly things after falling in Love !!