Miley Jab Hum Tum - OS

Miley Jab Hum Tum
(When we met)

Story:

The Silent Roads of Kolkata.. The roads were silent.. And car engine was only sound in atmosphere with cool wind breeze... At night.. A girl driving her car on full speed returning from late night party.. Was humming her favourite songs..

All of a sudden her car breaks down..

Girl -"Oh no what's wrong with this car now " (to herself)

She tries to start the car.. Car makes sounds but doesn't starts..

Girl -"Ise bhi yahi kharab hona tha.. Is sunsaan sadak pr... Abb kya karu.. Yaha toh koi b nahi dikhraha.. " (This car also broke down Now..on this lonely road.. What should I do now.. I can't find anyone here..)

She opens the door -"Dekti hu koi mil jaaye toh .. Jo madad kr de " (Let's find anyone here who can help me)

She looks here and there.. She was all alone on dark road... Her car lights only gave a lil brightness in the dark.. The winds were turning more cool and horrible with lightning..

Girl -"Oh no no one is here .. And it's so dark.. Seems like it's gonna rain now.. What should I do now.. "

She keeps her hands on her waist and turns round and find a big royal house.. It was white in color with beautiful textures on it made of grey Colour..

Girl -"Let's see .. May be someone stay here I can seek help from them.. "

She headed towards the villa.. With her cell phone torch as it was so dark..

She tried to knock but the door was open.. She pushed the door.. And went in -"Hello is somebody here.. ??"

Girl -"hello koi h kya ??"

She steps inside.. And goes in checking. With a hope that she can find someone who can help her out..

Here out of same villa.. A Jeep stopped.. With 4-5 ppls in it.. It was so dark.. They kept thier car lights on..

Boy 1-"So this is that villa I need to spend a night here to win bet.. Wow.. OK done "

Boy 2 -"Again u think dude it's quite dangerous to be here.. " (tensely)

Boy 1 -"Ahan Aman u think I will back out from a bet.... No ways.. "

Aman -"What if ghosts... "

Boy 1 -"Hahaha ghosts.. So funny.. Lol ... Well now come on let's go.. "

Boy 3 -"U go we will pick u by the tomorrow morning.. "

Boy 1 -"OK OK dude bye.. Get ready With bet amount as am going to win it for sure.. "

All boys left leaving one boy there.. He headed towards villa with handy camp -"So here I've to be for next few hours....Aahhan not bad place.. "

He steps in.. His foot steps were only the sound in the silent villa..

"Tak Tak Tak Tak "

He goes inside following his shadow..

Boy -"Let's find here something to sit first "

He goes inside in the living room..as to get something to sit but as he goes inside ..He sees a shadow of a long hair person

He gulps -"No no there is nothing called ghost in this world .. Its just a bet I need to be here for some hours then I can leave.. " (he thinks but scared fully)