Encrusted In Love - OS

Encrusted in Love

Story

-"Hey Arjun I need the interior designer.. For my office.. Can u please Arrange a good one " said the man sitting on his chair.. Glancing the beauty of the city from a glass wall right behind his chair.. One corner of a room was occupied by a sofa having a coffee table behind it.. !!

The most handsome hunk sitting on his chair with white shirt.,Black formal pant.. N a Black blazer of soft smooth fabric.. Made him look Ravishing.. He found his secretary standing beside him.. He gave a nod to her greetings.. still holding the phone next to his ear..

-"Yup Arjun.. Make it as fast as possible.. If u can pls arrange till noon.. " said the man..

Disconnecting the call he turned to his secretary.. -"So what made u here.." In a bossy tone..

-"Sir The Australian clients have already arrived for the meeting.. I am here to ask shall v take it in Hour or at evening.. " said the lady standing next to his table..

-"Umm no daisy no need to delay it.. It will be in an hour.. So go and make all the arrangements in the conference room !! " he ordered..

Giving a professional nod daisy went out of the his Cabin closing the door behind her..

.........................................................

-"O Hello madam can't u see n drive Ur huge car has damaged my auto.. " said the auto driver banging the Window of driving seat of a car.. As his auto got dashed..

The door opened and stepped out a beautiful lady.. Wearing sunglasses.. She was pretty good looking.. Wearing chocolate brown coloured jeans and creamish pink crop top.. Having a pink shade lip colour covering her lips..

She took out her purse and throws the notes on the face of the person who was banging her window.. -"Don't create mess for silly things... Get Ur shit repaired " said she with full of attitude..

The man got angry.. He took the notes and throwed back on her face.. Making her fume in anger..

-"Madam you may be rich but we are also humans.. Keep Ur attitude till u Dont show it to others.. U may be princess at Ur home but here u are like us.. Same citizen of India..I don't want Ur Money.. Keep Ur Shitty money and attitude with u..ask Apology and leave " said the man who was a auto driver.. But he too had self respect.. It won't comes from Money.. Every one is born with it.. Irrespective of either he is son of a multi millionaire or road side begger.. !!

The lady fumed -"How dare u.. Do u even know who I am.. Who's wife I am..Am Mrs Sanskaar Maheshwari  Don't even try to mess with me "

The man was adamant -"I don't care who ever u are.. U did wrong n u must apologise for it "

The lady saw the crowd around then she thought it won't be good.. And the man was Adamant she made her hands in fists and muttered -"Sorry " which was not genuine..

The man gave her Money back to her -"Reduce Ur ego it will help u.. "

Saying this the man went back to his auto and drove off..

While lady.. Angrily sat in her seat and drove away.. Clearing the crowd.!!

..........................................................

As soon at the man completed presentation to his Australian clients.. He turned and his lips slightly tilled upwards.. As he saw them expressions impressed !!

-"Wow its just beyond Perfect mr Maheshwari..the profit will be a really good amount.. Quite impressive.. " said the man sitting on chair In preparation room after listening to Mr Maheshwari !!