HOLY SHIT

OMG OK SO I LEFT THIS WITH LIKE 2 COMMENTS AND 4 READS AND RETURNED WITH 42 COMMENTS AND 8300 READS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG I HOPE YOU'RE ALL STILL HERE

------------------

Fuck. He slides between your legs with his boxers on, his scruff scratching your soft neck. His girth grinds against your wet crotch. How did your relationship with him excel this fast? How did you end up in his bed? You decide you don't care, you just relish in the fact that he's decided to take you home of all people. Liam gets off of you and you whine.

   "Don't worry babe," he winks, "that's not the end of it." He throws his black boxers across the room to reveal a massive erection. You're suddenly very nervous. Having sex so abruptly is something your parents would scold you about for years. Liam's fingers trace your thighs. Too bad your parents aren't here to stop you... His crotch is hot on yours, burning your desire from him greater than ever before.

   "I need you. Now." you breathe in between kisses. He pulls away again.

   "It's going to hurt a little if its your first time." He's rolling on a condom. "You have to be completely sure you are ready." You nod, clenching your thighs together. "Alright. Ease open for me (y/n). We're going to go slow." he presses himself against you, looking into your eyes. You let out a whine. He slips inside you slowly, easing his way in inch by inch. He grunts and you moan. It hurts a little more than you expected, but not as much as media makes it up to be. He stops at your hymen and pulls out. Before you can ask him what he's doing he rams into you hard, burying himself inside your body.

   "Aaaah! Liam" You cry out. "Fuck. fuck."

   "Sorry, we needed to get that out of the way. Has it stopped hurting?"

   "Yes. It's done."

   "Good." He pulls all the way out and slowly enters in again. He goes faster as time goes by. Eventually the movement of your sweaty bodies together makes the bedframe hit the wall. His pace picks up as he thrusts into you harder. You feel yourself building. You scream his name out and he grunts yours into the crook of your neck. His back muscles tense under your fingertips and you scream out. He finishes with you and slows, stopping altogether. His hot body rolls off of you and he pulls you into him. "Sleep here."

   "Mm."

   "Mm." You fall asleep listening to his heart beat under your ear.

------------

Okay I sincerely hope you're all still here. Please comment other fanfiction i should start. Maybe a long term one? I really like Larry so that's an option? I hope my writing has improved. You can contact me directly on my kik: cute_caity123