An Offer You Can't Refuse

authors note: I originally wrote this for instagram so the dialogue and such isn't spaced but after a couple chapters it will be

---------------------------------

You quickly jolt up, ready to run if it was a body guard. The last person you would expect walks out of the door: Liam. He turns to you and laughs at your fear. "Hey you're that girl from before! Why are you so scared? I'm not that ugly, am I?" He jokes. You are overwhelmed by many things. He's alone, he's talking to you, he remembers your name, he thinks you think he's ugly. "No, no, no! You're hot! I mean, you're not hot! You're not ugly! I like your face!" You stop talking because you're stammering over words and are really making quite a fool of yourself. "Where are your body guards?" "Oh, things got crazy in there. One girl got offended because she took something I said wrong and insulted me so another girl hit her in the jaw and it just got...wild." Wow, how could anyone insult Liam? He's so perfect! Liam starts up again "Why haven't you left yet?" "I can't find my car." Liam stuffs his hands into his pockets twists his lips to the side. You realize you haven't breathed in a while and try to conceal a big breath of air through your nose. After a little bit, Liam brings up an idea that could make you sprout wings and fly around like an angel on drugs. "I can drive you home if you want."