You Go Farther

You lean into him more, laying your head down onto his shoulder. His skin is so warm, so soft. The movie plays on and on and you stay in the same position, only moving to sip your drink. The credit reel starts showing so you start to stand but feel a jerk at your waist and fall back onto Liam. "Hey!" You laugh. He smirks and lays you down on your back across the sofa. He hovers over you, his head propped up on his elbow. He loses his smirk and it is transformed into a passionate smile. He leans forward and closes his eyes as you do. He kisses you. Then again. Then again. He brings you up and leans against the end of the couch so you're straddling him.

You've been thinking of this day ever since you've seen this sexy man and now it's happening. As cheesy as it may sound your dreams have come true. You grab the bottom of your shirt and pull it up over your head, throwing it to the side. Liam grabs your back, takes off your bra, and lowers you back down to him. You reach back and slide off your jeans. Your skin tingles beneath his fingertips. He stands up with you and you wrap your legs around him, ready for whatever he has planned. You get thrown onto his bed and he pounced ontop of you. He unbuttons his shirt and undoes his belt. You tell him you're a virgin and he says that it's okay. His thumbs slide under the top of you're panties, he slides them down your legs and off your feet.

---------------------------------------------

alrighty I need to know if you guys want me to get full out sexual or not that sexual or Idk comment please or I can't write anymore.