♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥

Почніть із самого початку

All of you especially Papa was happy and I have never seen him smile that contentedly. I held back because I knew once he sees me...his smile will vanish and I didn't wanted that to happen. So I watch you from far away and then I felt this new energy and determination to make you happy".

"Oh, Wasiq. Mera muna (my baby)...why didn't you...your brother had a heated agreement with your Pa about you...you should have come to make him happy" I said as I remember that day, the first time Naveed attempted to defied his father.

Wasiq lips touched my forehead and I wonder what did I ever do to deserve him. He is my son and no one can change this fact even if he comes to know the truth.

I sense a sudden change in his demeanour as my eyes travel where his gaze is fixed. The hurt, coldness, and sadness is back in his eyes. His jaw tightens in anger and his warm hands griped my hands tightly in a rough way. I flinch at this strangeness of my son..this is not my son ...my son could never express his emotions of hatred so visibly. He would rather hurt himself then have such feelings.

I averted my gaze back at the person who Wasiq is staring at and I realized Asad is staring back at him with same demeanour but something in Asad eyes had change.

I put my hand on his cheeks and his eyes fall on me. I ushered him to head inside to the hall where the ceremony is starting.

Wasiq~ POV

When my eyes lands on my father. I felt the anger replacing me. His words still linger in my ears "you are not worthy of my love because you have no status". So now does a child has to have a status before to receive his father love. I still remember the fight and it just seem like yesterday although everything has changed.

Today I am a superstar with name and fame that people die for...yet their is an emptiness in my heart. My mother tender touch snap me from my stern gazing and guides me to follow her to the hall.

I placed my arm around her shoulder and she nestle her head in my chest as I look at my father once more...something in his eyes has change but then again I could be deceiving myself. He cannot love or perhaps had missed me .I look away and walk into the hall bustling with music.

The hall is beautifully decorated with colorful bright lights and marigold hanging from the ceiling where the stage has occupied the center of the hall.

A group of girls is preparing to takeover the stage.

The bride and groom are at the front of the stage where everybody have gather to see a performance. The stage is surrounded by guest in colorful vibrant clothes that speaks of nothing but money.

The song plays off and girls in beautiful long skirts with colorful duptta starts to move. I held on to my mom hand and kiss it which earn me a smile from her. The girl in the center of the group turns around with a tray full of mehndi and moves around with an attitude until it dawns on me that its her.

I couldn't believe my luck as I stare at her with an awe expression. We meet again after literally two weeks of trying to get intouch with her.

My heart leaps at the every movement she makes. I have been waiting for her forever until I thought she went back forever. My heart races again at her flawless beauty. She is definitely the most gorgeous girl.

"That's Raseen, mom," I said as my focus was on Raseen.

"Yes..she is pretty and you like her," she said like she is in my heart.