Only Us

~Next Day~

Chris Pov:

Waking up to tons of shit on my mind and my forever which of course is Blossom in my arms.It's hard trying to open your eyes everyday to life when you know something is going to tare you down.Through everything I've been through I honestly think that has to be the hardest thing ever.So hard that it hurts you deeply.But I do it anyways because I have that one special person that makes me forget about everything.If it wasn't for her I wouldn't make it.That is why I am so quick to say "Please don't leave me" because I need her with me, I need her by my side.I don't like lying to her it doesn't sit right with me and I most definitely don't like hurting her.I've did it before and I still will never forget her tears , her facial expression , and just the hurt in her heart period.So I am going to tell her about Aria and I tonight.I have to because if I don't I might end up regretting it.It's about midday , I can tell by the sunlight I'm so glad it's not raining anymore.When I said that it automatically made me think of last night.The sheets and stuff are still damped.We didn't bother to change into dry clothes.Once we cuddled up together we drifted off to sleep instantly.Today I have a lot of stuff to do such as talk to my lawyer , pack my stuff for rehab and take Blossom on a very romantic date.I know she's going to be mad at the fact she lost her voice so she can't put her say so in what my lawyer is going to tell me but oh we'll.I smothered her with sweet kisses making her wake up.Right when she did so her smiled lit up the whole room.She positioned herself on my lap with her legs crossed around my back.My frisky hands roamed her body going down to her ass.I slapped it a couple of times making her creep off of me.She always try to front when I mess with her anus knowing damn well she's loves when I do.I swung her back over to me yelling out "The booty had me like " . She shook her head laying back down in my arms.I kissed her forehead stroking her hair.I grabbed my iPad on the side of the bed logging into the ustream app.I shared the link on twitter not knowing everyone was going to tune in.The whole website almost crashed but gladly it didn't.Before I could say anything all you see is "Aww" up and down the live chat box.I know my baby and I cute together we better than Jay and Bey I thought to myself.

"Wassup Team Breezy , First thing first , all I want to say is I am so grateful to have a team like y'all.All of you hold me down and stay defending me even when I'm in the wrong and I appreciate it dearly.I thought I let y'all down but Bloss got me to realize you're always going to be there for me and I love y'all so much for that and to make up for my stupidity I decided to enter a anger management rehab starting tomorrow ....

When I said tomorrow Bloss eyes shot up at me.I tried to keep talking like it was nothing but I just couldn't.I logged out of ustream putting my iPad down.Before I can explain myself she got up leaving the room.I grabbed her arm but she yanked away shaking her head.I didn't tell her I was leaving tomorrow because I wasn't sure of it but I guess I am now since I said it.I got up from the bed stretching my arms calling out her name but she ignored me.I walked out the room to her over by the stairs with her arms crossed tightly.I went over to her looking down at her.She glanced up at me taking a step back.I smiled hard pulling her into my arms asking if she thought I was cute.Usually in situations like this my goofiness takes over because she adores it and I adore her.She shook her head no covering up her smirk.I swooped her up running back to the room slam dunking her down to the bed.She took a pillow and swung at my head.If it's a pillow fight she wants than it's a pillow fight she's gonna get.Pillows were flying everywhere but eventually they started to hurt so we started wrestling.We fucked up the bed completely with our roughness but not to soon we fell to the floor still going at it.We rolled back and forth.But that last roll I was on top like a king should be.We stopped with a deep stare but I broke it when I started undressing her."I'm Gonna make this up to you " I said while removing her top.I traced her body from her belly button and up when I demanded her to take a shower with me.We both got up racing each other to the bathroom slamming the door behind us.I put my iPod touch on the blue beats pill and started playing No angel by Beyoncé.I slung my shirt off when I heard her put the shower on.The view of her bare naked gave me chills.As she walked over to me I loved how her belly button ring dangled.She pulled me down to her level wrapping her arms around my neck leading me to the shower.She rubbed my back while I sucked on her neck.She whipped her wet hair back looking up at me with her eyes sparkling big.When I went in for a kiss she went all the way down with it.I tried to get her to come back up but she wouldn't.I know she's going to regret this when I tell her about Aria but it was no stopping her.I closed my eyes with pleasure sucking onto my bottom lip.As she got more into it she succeeded at having me wimper.Her mouth moved up and down slowly but patiently getting faster.Her tongue flickered every time she went down and hit the tip of Cj aka my penis .....