:::Some way , Some how ::

I was surprised at the words and names he called me.But fuck what people think right.I didn't get out his car I just hung the video call up.I'm already in here so why would I get out and go to my car that's doing to much.I know Chris the next day he's going to apologize like always but I'm not accepting it.He took it way to far this time.We have are arguments and we make up but no it's not happening this time.I hooked my phone up to the stereo and played black skinhead by Kanye.I turned it up loud so I won't hear my self think because I just don't want to think.I headed over to my cousin house it was close distant.When I got there I got out saying Hello to Faith and Gifted which is her mom.I talked to Faith getting to know her a little better and she was a good kid.She said bye to her mom and I took her on.I talked to her some more along the way back to my mom's house.She told me she was six years old her favorite color is purple,her favorite food is chicken nuggets and macaroni ,she's in the first grade , she loves Mindless Behavior and Chris Brown her favorite songs by them are Pretty Girl and Love more.When she said Love More I choked up a little .We arrived back at the house.I grabbed her bags from the trunk and grabbed her hand so we could walk across the street.Right when we walked in Tyga and Sean came running to us like some big kids talking about camping.They still not off this topic.When they said camping Faith got excited asking if we can go.I couldn't say no to her she's so adorable.But Sean and Tyga just had to egg on to what she said.I rolled my eyes throwing my hands saying fine ill go pack my stuff.While the three of them jumped in happiness.Am I the only mature one in this house ?I packed mostly shorts,tank tops,sweats and crew necks with of course my Jordan's beanies and snapbacks because I know the weather is going to get to my hair. I hope they don't think I'm driving forget that.I guess were going to take my moms range rover since she's out of town with my dad.I had to reschedule everything for this week because this camping mess.But for Faith I'll do anything because she is indeed special.She brightened up my whole day .I got my bags and went back to the living room.Sean and Tyga started loading the range rover up with our luggage,sleeping bags , food and tents.When they came back in I asked if Chris was coming and they both said no.Since he's not coming on this trip it's going to be perfect ! Faith and I got in the back and the other two was in the front Sean was driving. We were going to a local camp ground in San Diego I never knew it was places you camp out here not until Sean told me.And of course we had to get stuck in traffic.Faith fell asleep so I decided to take a nap to I mean if it will help time go by faster.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pov :

Rihanna and I packed all our stuff and loaded it in the car.I took shortcuts and back streets so we made it there before everyone else did.We had our tents and sleeping bags all set up already.It was peaceful out here.The lake looked pretty and swim ready.I heard a car pull up directing my attention to them.They were here finally it took them long enough .
__________________________________________________________________________________
Blossom Pov.

Tyga woke Faith and I up saying we made it.I got out the car going to faith side to pick her up because she still seemed tired.As we waited for Sean and Tyga to unload everything Faith tapped my shoulder saying "C-Chris Brown !!! Excitedly.When she said that I turned around to quick to see him staring us down.Oh he'll no why is he here ! They told me he wasn't coming ! I put Faith down because she was overly pumped.Before Chris came over to us he went back to his tent and came out with Rihanna.I looked to the back of me shouting out to Sean and Tyga "Did y'all bring some liquor ! I need a drink something strong please"."He'll scratch that I need to leave ".When I was trying to get in the car Faith pulled on my hand giving me her biggest puppy dog eyes.When she did that I was like pudding in her hands.I pulled her closer to me before crossing my arms facing Rihanna and Chris.They both said Hi to Faith giving Her a hug even though I didn't want them to .When they said Hi to me I said hello to Rihanna but not Chris.Rihanna asked if she could take Faith to see the pretty flowers.She's being nice all of a sudden.I said yes but watched them closely.I looked at Chris up and down flipping him off right in his face .After that I stayed far away from him.I went over by Tyga and Sean.They were setting the camp fire.Faith came running to me with a beautiful flower.I gave her a heartfelt hug.She sat in my lap eating a bunch of jumbo colorful marshmallows .I wasn't trying to pay any attention to Chris but every time I lifted my head up he would do something intimate with Rihanna such as grab her ass , lay her on him , and hold her hands.It didn't really bother me until he came to the side where I was and sat directly by me with Rihanna in his arms just like how Faith was in mine.But what got me is when he said lets name the baby Blossom.I was seriously mind fucked.I got up going straight in the tent but they constantly irritated me because I could hear everything there were saying right by my tent he's doing this on purpose but I'm going to try to ignore it all.But he's making it so hard for me.I got out of my tent going over to Tyga tugging his arm for him to come on.We went on a walk I would like to have a peaceful carefree moment without Chris ruining it.Don't get the wrong impression though Tyga and I are strictly friends we have that brother and sister love.And plus Chyna is my boo I would never do something trifling like that to her.As we walked I told him what was going on and he told me straight up the real.

"Let me tell you something Bloss us men don't want no other guy trying to get with our women even if we aren't with y'all we still not having that . And I admit what Chris is doing is wrong but I'm pretty sure he has a purpose not saying you did sleep with Trey just saying that Chris was probably devastated and he wanted you to experience how he's feeling.I don't think he means any harm.But Blossom you are quite special to him and if he loses you he will lose his inner self also.He tries to play and act hard but when you guys get in a intense fight this nigga is crying to Sean and I.I basically know everything about you because he never stops talking about you everything that comes out his mouth is Blossom and I did this we did that Blossom ,Blossom,Blossom ! "

"....."

"He even told me how y'all fucked in shower all night long and how he made you a Virgin again ..."he mumbled off

"What he told you and Sean that !!! " I shouted with my cheeks turning bright red and my eyes bucked

"ahaha yeah .. He even told me how you won't say I love you back .."

"Because I feel like he doesn't really love me so why should I say it back .. You know this is off topic moving on "

"Okay we're going to get Chris back because karma is a bitch.He shouldn't have been talking to you that way so follow my lead"

"Alright"

Tyga and I raced each other back to the camping spot because we both know that's one of the things that makes Chris jealous.This is why Tyga is my homie because he's my partner In crime while Sean tries to be serious at times.Tyga and I made much commotion trying to act like we are having a lot of fun.Next thing you know a football was thrown into my hands.I looked towards Sean and he had his hands up for me to throw it back.I have no clue on how to play football but I guess this is a good time to learn ? Instead I threw the football to Tyga any of kind way making Faith crack up.Once I got the hang of it you know I was ready.We had a full game.Everyone was playing accept Faith because this was tackle football and I didn't want her to get hurt.So she's on the sidelines cheering all of us on .Every time I had the ball Chris would charge towards me tackling me down.But he wasn't taking it easy.Since I was the smallest one I could get past all of them most of the time.But when It came to the end Chris went out of his way to tackle me.I called a time out when I couldn't move my arm.I wailed in pain with almost tears coming down.Sean ran to me examining my shoulder when he came to the conclusion my shoulder/arm popped out of place and that he has to pop it back.Tyga pushed Chris yelling at him for what he had caused.But Chris rolled his eyes acting like it didn't matter.Sean said he was going to count to five before he popped It back but this nigga went straight to five and popped it back without any warning.I nearly screamed my head off closing my eyes tightly stomping my foot.When he finished it was still soar and I was in a shock from the pain.Faith came running towards me hugging my leg trying to comfort me .Sean walked me back to my tent settling Faith and I in.I put my pain on hold while reading Faith a book and making her feel safe.She was scared thinking a bear was going to come attack us.Little kids imagination are so silly.She Finally fell asleep and that's when I decided to get some sleep to.Everyone went in there tents after my injury.I brushed through faith hair saying to myself "Maybe I am ready to be mother ?"I heard my tent unzip but I didn't really care because its probably just my brother or Tyga.But no it was Chris.He already hurt my physically ,he parochially hurt me mentally what's next ? He zipped the tent back up sitting beside me.I acted like if he wasn't there knowing how bad I wanted to cuss his ass out but no I stayed quiet for the sake of Faith. The shaking of his hands wouldn't stop.Is he nervous or something ? I don't think he's gonna talk until I look at him.So to hurry and get him away from me I looked at him anyways.He whispered trying to not wake Faith up.

"Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to say sorry about you know..."

"No actually I don't know .."

"Sorry about hurting your arm I didn't realize how rough I was being .."

"That's all you have to apologize for ?"

"No.. But that's all I'm apologizing for now .."

"Oh really we'll ... I'm not accepting that shitty apology now you can leave bye ..."

"Be happy I apologized" he said starting to get loud

"No be happy that I didn't cuss you out ! "I said back getting extra loud

Before Chris could say another word Faith woke back up from our big mouths.Chris started to unzip the tent to leave until Faith said his name.He turned back around asking what she wanted she asked

"Why are you and Blossom fighting .... Chris are you going to hit Blossom like my dad did my mom ?"

"What no I would never ! "

"Are gonna protect us from the bears ... I don't want them to eat us please stay in here !"

"Oh umm I don't think Blossom would want that sweetie ..."

"Please Blossom ,Please ,pretty please with a cherry on top"she begged

"Umm... Sure.."I sadly said

Chris reposition his body by Faith so she could lay her head on him.The fact I didn't want to even look at Chris dumb ass face made it hard and uncomfortable for me to stay in here.I laid on my sore arm because I couldn't lay no other way.I'm not about to get any sleep tonight."Why are you laying on your sore arm"Chris shouted ."I ignored him trying to act like I was sleep already."Blossom get up off you sore arm or it's going to hurt worse tomorrow ".I still ignored him because what he has to say is irrelevant .His hand took a hold of the back of my shirt pulling me up to where him and Faith were.He placed a pillow under my soar arm/shoulder and made me lay my head on his arm.I'm not going to lie this felt way better considering on how I was trying sleep but I don't want to lay on him.Every time I tried to move he would pull me right back."Yeah I know we're both mad at each other but this sleeping position is for your arm to get better it's not gonna to do that if you lay on it so stay still and let it rest !" Since when did he turn into a doctor and act like he's really concerned because the last time I check he didn't give a damn.But he is right so I have to deal with it.It seems like this always happens every time were mad something or someone forces us to stay close even though we don't want to.And frankly I'm tired of it ....
__________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note: Enjoy !! ... I know I know y'all want more of the drama and it's coming (:

If you were Blossom what would you do / act ?

I wonder where Rihanna is and how she gonna feel about her man sleeping in another tent with another girl? Lmfaoo

Ok I'm outchea Thoo follow me on twitter @Trippy_Deezy <3