Brother!Levi x Sister!Reader (It's Just My Little Sister)

Levi is one the hot shits in anime and I'm gonna make a fuckin story about u and him boi lol so enjoy.

WARNING: OBVIOUS INCEST

(Y/n)'s POV

"You have a hot brother!" is what they all say. They would all say that they wished that they were his sister or little sister. Who? The fangirls did. 

Lance Corporal Levi, my big brother, is said to be a heartrob in town. Not that they say that he's smooth, cool in moves, emotionless, mysterious, but they also say that he as the good looks. Me? I don't know what special about me, but if it weren't for big bro, I would've not been noticed by people.

Now, my brother is dominant on every people, but to me, he's actually a sweatheart. He would ask if I took a bath, if I already ate, or if I'm feeling well. And, as normal siblings, we have some bonding times and some funny times. 

But the problem is, big brother is always stressed on work.

I'm only 14, so I don't understand what he's doing. He just says that he's protecting me from the titans. I never saw a titan, but I have a grudge on them since they devoured my loving parents, but big brother didn't join the Survey Corps for them, it was for me.

He wanted to protect me, he wanted to keep me, he didn't want to loose me. 

He never likes it when I talk to boys, especially to Eren. Eren is my best friend, and I don't want to loose a day without playing with him. Which is why big brother is always mad at me and scolds me.

As a child, I have no idea what is going on. 

I may be a teenager, but I'm as innocent as a white flower, they say. I didn't know what that meant, so I just ignored it. 

I was playing in my room with my stuffed toys and dolls. I really like to roleplay my stuff toys and dolls, pretending that they were fairies or maybe couples that love each other a lot. I pretty much enjoy it.

Big brother opened my door and went inside the room. "Big bro, you didn't knock, didn't mom told you that knocking is sign of respect?" I asked. He chuckled "Ah, sorry, lil sis." he said "Next time, I'm gonna lock the door and then you HAVE to knock to get in." I said. He chuckled and threw himself on my bed. "Hey! You didn't asked to get in my bed, idiot!" I shouted. Clearly, I was sitting on the bed and when he threw himself on it, I fell and is on top of him. 

I punched his back "You're so heavy, you know!" I complained. "Because you're squishy and weak." he said, chuckling. "No I'm not! I'm gonna be strong like you and beat the heck out of you!" I said. "How cute." he said, smiling. "I'm not cute!" I shouted.

Suddenly, he pinned me on the bed. 

I raised an eyebrow. "You're getting heavier than I thought." I said. "Look, your big brother's stressed out now, and would you mind doing a favour for him?" he asked. I nodded in a hyper way. He smiled and began unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes widened.

No one's POV

Levi's phone rang in the middle of something with his sister. He answered it, and knew it was Erwin. Erwin asked why there are many noises "Ah, it's just my little sister," he said "we're in a middle of playing, if you don't mind." And after that, Levi continues his play with his little sister.