Fixed!Mangle x Male!Reader *Requested*

To the one who requested, I didn't made this a lemon, cause I got awkward while writing that last part ._. . But to the one who requested last time, this isn't your fault, it's the fandom's fault lol. Anyways, Mangle here is an animatronic, you're kind of a mechanic, night guard,and security guard. And no, Jerebear and Mikey isn't here, but the other animatronics are. Anyways, I give you Fixed!Mangle x Male!Reader, everyone ( I hope some will read this ._.)

You finished on the last part "There you go, Mangle! You're all fixed!" you said with a smile. Mangle stood up from the table and looked at the mirror, gazing at her animatronic body. The extra head she has is now a parrot. "WRAAK! Nice job (y/n)! You're the best!" the parrot said. You blushed and scratched the back of his head "Oh, it's nothing, really, I was just doing my job" you said with a smile. "I gotta agree with my parrot, (Y/n)," Mangle said, turning around while smiling "You did great!" then she hugged him. You blushed even more deeply and sighed in love, then hugged back slowly "No prob, Mangle" you said and patted her back.

You were walking around in patrol at your day shift, guiding children and answering people's questions for directions or if you have seen their child or something. Yes, some children get lost here, but got found anyways, except for that incident. 

You walked to the kid's cove, seeing many children running torwards Mangle, but you went in front of them "Sorry kids, Mangle can't be touched for now, okay? Try listening to her stories for once." you said. Mangle stared behind you, you looked at her over your shoulder, flashing a smile. Mangle's face, surprisingly, turned red. You thought that it was surprising because an animatronic never blushes before. That blush made you grin, then you went to settle the children to their seat, before going back to your patrol.

You sighed as you changed your uniform, going into 'night guard form'. It felt like every job in this pizzeria is what you have done. You walked through the halls, to your office, earning high fives to the animatronics (except Marionette, BB, and Mangle). You went in your office and threw yourself to the couch. You know that the animatronics won't hurt you, and when an intruder comes, they'll kill them and stuff them into a suit.

So why in the heck do they need a night guard? :|

Eh, so they fucking damn kill the ones who can't be buddies with the animatronics or survive the night.

What else is the fucking damn reason?

You rested you head on your palm, suddenly, the surroundings around you became darker. You smiled, is it night? Are you in your house, on your bed? Thank lord you can finally rest. You fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

"WRAAK!"

You shot your head up and bumped against an animatronic, send your head back to the couch. You rubbed your head to where it hit "Owowowowowowow" you hissed. "Sorry (Y/n)" someone giggled "my parrot was just so quiet, it woke you up while I was watching you". You looked up, and saw Mangle, grinning with her yellow bright eyes glowing. "Oh, hey Mangle. Did you just said that you were watching me while I was asleep?" you asked. She nodded, staring at you with a smile "You're not used to it? My, you should, you know. All animatronics watch you while you were taking in your shift, the halls, the rooms, and the vents" she said. You shivered as you thought that there was a vent inside the boy's bathroom. "I need something to prevent that" you laughed at your own joke. Your laugh was cut off by a kiss. Your eyes widened as you realized Mangle was making out with you, the parrot was nibbling you neck lightly. Mangle pulled away, panting with you.

"You know, while your shift is taking, I guess we could have some fun, there are some watching there, so you better get used to it~" was Mangle's last words before taking in the action.

And I leave the rest to your imagination

Random One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें