Sarah was almost having a panic attack waving her arms in the air manically. It was embarrassing, but no one noticed as everyone was doing the same thing! A third boy came to the front to hold hands with a few of the girls. He was wearing bright red jeans and a stripy shirt, reminded me of a deck chair we have when we take to the beach. Sarah lunged forward, urging to touch the skin of him. I saw him grab her hand, squeeze it gently, before reluctantly letting go and falling back to join the others for another round of the chorus. I had to catch her, fighting off the jealous stares she was getting from people who weren't as lucky.

I dragged her back to where we were standing, patting her cheek a bit to wake her up from her dream. I was scared she'd lost her memory, as she was looking at me in a dazed way, her eyes glazed over.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?" I shouted at her.

"SEVENTEEN YOU MORON. SAME AS YOU."

Oh, I'm glad she hadn't lost that many brain cells within contact of them then. She got up by herself and just started dancing again, just as they'd finished.

I sighed and looked at my watch. It was only 10 minutes after it was supposed to have started, meaning we had to stand around for more of this. It really wasn't my present, more Sarah's. Luckily it wasn't a college night, it being the start of summer and all. But I still wished I was tucked up in bed right now. I could tell I had a bored expression on my face as Sarah kept frowning at me, and raising her eyebrows as if to say "Lighten up!".

So I did it for her. I plastered a grin on my and did my biggest girly squeal, grabbing holding of Sarah and dancing around. I caught the blonde one staring at me, an amused smirk on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him chuckle as he did his well rehearsed dance moves. Well what can I say, I obviously can get a boy band's attention, even one not known to me. I continue to dance like madman for a bit before giving up the act. By then they were well into their fourth song. There must only be a couple more until I can go to my bed and rest.

But now they've decided for a little sit down an answering some of our questions. I sighed again. Sarah's eyes were almost bugging out of her head and she tried to put her hand up as far as she could. I told her that if she slightly waved without being too desperate, they'd pick her.

Funnily enough, they did. All eyes turned to her. She looked nervous.

"Urm." She cleared her throat. "What do all of you look for in a girl?"

Everyone turned back to the boys to hear their answer.

The dishy one spoke first, putting his hand on his heart. "I like girls with a sense of humour, someone I can have a good conversation with. But actually, I'm the only one with a girlfriend at the moment so I'm not really looking for anyone."

The whole stadium went quiet, as every girl in the room let out a breath of disapproval, even the ones with boyfriends. At this point I had to laugh. It echoed throughout the whole stadium as everyone was still quiet, causing the boys to look in our direction again. I clamped my lips together, ducking behind Sarah.

Then the deckchair piped up, to break the tension. He had quite a high voice, piercing through the silence.