Akashi reacting to you speaking in 2016 slang

When you're done reading please read the note at the end. Enjoy ✌🏼️✨
____________
Akashi

You: hey bae.
Akashi: yes, y/n.
You: so theres this hoe, and i think she got a ting for you n' you my ting. Like mans got to now you got a ting. Fr im gon slit womans throat. She high-key wanna start some beef with me. Shes actually being trash, plus shes such a sav. Im so ded rn.
Akashi: . . .
You: she got to chill. She knows everyone ships us like, is she fried. Fam! Im so cheesed rn. Cuz that hunty not listenin'. Oml.
Akashi: y/n . . .
You: mhm
Akashi: you're a mother. I will not tolerate such vocabulary.
You: HEAD BUSSSSSS !
Akashi: y/n, no one will under stand you if you dont use proper language.
You: lol ahli---
Akashi: *glare *
You: fine. I'll stop. I heard some teens saying a bunch of words i didn't know and they sounded cool so, i searched up "2016 slang" and found a bunch of these slang words.
Akashi: my empress, its not appropriate for your age.
You: okay, im sorry
Akashi: what would you do if  (sons name) found out about these words.
You: your right, im sorry..... Well im just gonna go buy groceries, bye Seijuro.
Akashi: hmm.. Okay, be safe.
You: * starts walking to the door and is almost out of the house * SEIJUROOOOO!!
Akashi: what is it y/n
You: im sorry but, IM A HYPER LIT FAM WITH A LOW-KEY ACTUALLY, HIGH KEY CRUSH ON LEVI. BUT YOU STILL MY TING ! Love ya bae 💗👅💦 *finally exits the door and runs to the car*
Akashi: *face palm*
Sons/name: dad whats wrong?
Akashi: nothing. Its just, your mother never fails to amaze me.
Sons/name: dad be honest. Is it amazement or stress.
Akashi: ... *sigh*.... Both.

_______
Welp. Hoped u liked it. Vote. Comment. And what not.
I only did this for akashi bc im not sure if its that interesting. But if you liked it then comment the GoM character i should do next. The one commented the most, will be featured next.
If you didn't like then.... Uh okay. Byeosss.