Candy Store- Murisakibara Atsushi

atsushismurasakibara thank you for requesting hope you like it.

Candy Store- Murisakibara Atsushi.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy, daddy can we go to the candy store. Please~~♡" he pleaded using his puppy dog eyes. You look over to your purple haire titan of a husband, who was sitting beside you. Knowing him he would've want to go. He stood up and headed to the door with his giant hands covering the door knob. "(Name )-chin, (son's name )- chin your to slow, lets go" he said "Yay! CANDY!" your son cheered, you sighed and went along with it and besides it was your son's first time going, you didn't know why it was his fist time going to a candy store because he was excatly like Murisakibara, purple hair, tall, lazy, childish, and loves sweet. He didn't even look like you. Not one bit. But it was ok you were a happy family. You your self loved sweets so you weren't that against it.
~ few minutes later ~

You arrived to candy store and of course your son ran to the chocolate section and Murisakibara was putting everything in sight into the cart. "You sure have a lovely family" the store lady said, you smiled at the silly-ness of your family "thank you" you replied to the store lady. You and the lady had full on converstion till they came back. And oh boy you spent alot of cash. But your son's first time going to the candy store was a great.

The end.
-----------------------------

Ok im so sorry i didn't update so long. And that this chapter is so short and sucky but i will try to update. And just to say the next few chapters will be special because my bae said he would work on it with me. YAY. So a boy will be helping me write the next few chapters. I seriously love him. So

-kitty-chin