Chapter Five

Author's Note: I'm back baby!

Alfred's POV

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Peter, the plan needed to be enforced as soon as possible.
Alfred: Buddy boy!

I sat around for an hour's time, eating leftover pasta when my ringtone went off, signaling a message.
Just to state, my ringtone is Grenade, you know that Bruno Mars song that makes you want to cry or you relate to all time?
Yeah, that one.

I picked my phone up, checking my messages. AHA! Peter!

Peter: Hey Alfie!
Alfred: Hi buddy, how are you?
Peter: good, used big brother as an excuse to get out of school :P
Alfred: Mischievous much? What'd you/he do?
Peter: nightmares, hardcore screaming, such a girl!
Alfred: touché
Peter: yup! So what'd you need?
Alfred: I need a hardcore favor dude, it might not work though
Peter: did you kill anyone?!
Alfred: what? No! I going to London, and I don't have enough money for a hotel...
Peter: ah, why're you coming to London?
Alfred: Modeling gig
Peter: you still do modeling?
Alfred: Francis won't let me quit!
Peter: seems legit, I'll talk to my mum about it.
Alfred: okie dokey, talk to me later
Peter: will do

I shut off my phone, putting my dirty dish that previously had leftovers on it in the sink. I yawned.
"Long day, long day long freaking day. Too long."

I groaned as I stared at the mountain of dishes in the sink. I had to get something done today.
I walked to my bedroom quickly and grabbed my earbuds, plugging them into my phone, Green Day blaring of course.

Arthur's POV

I went upstairs to my room, massaging my nose while cursing to myself about the whole situation in itself.
"Stupid stupid stupid! Bloody mess up again huh Arthur?"
Men were too fucking rude and complicated for my liking..
....People are too complicated for my own liking.

I yawned, grabbing what should've been a glass, but found nothing but air.
"Now where's my cup go?" I hummed.

I slowly walked down the stairs before abruptly stopping, hearing my brother and mum talking.

"Mum, please?! He doesn't have anywhere to go!"

"Peter! What would your brother think or say if he showed up?"
"Mummy! It might lift him up! We want him back! We want to get them back together! I want him back! What happened to 'no family left behind' huh?"
"He's not family to us anymore."

"He still loves us!"

My mum snapped, "How would you know Peter?!"
Peter died down into an almost inaudible whisper, "I know so... He told me."
"PETER YOU TALK TO HIM?!"
"...Maybe, yes."
"I...Fine, don't expect sunshine and rainbows though, heed my lecture. Good Lord I need a drink.."

My mum walked off, leaving me in a state of awe and confusion. My mum never yelled, ever. What made this so different?
"..Arthur?"

I jumped, startled. Peter.
"Oh! Hello chap, what is it?"
"Did you hear all that?"
"Indeed, I'm quite confused."
"It's nothing, just an old friend's gonna be in town and they're gonna stay here!"
"Wait...who?"
"Just a friend... Or uh.. Yeah, Grandmum is staying."
"Mum said so?"
"Yes sir,"
"Wait."
"Uh...w-what?"
"Grandmum is perished Peter, who is it, really?"
"Uh... Uncle Richard Lee."
"Richard Lee?"
"No! Michael Dee, our cousin."
"Never met the man."
"AND NOW YOU WILL OKAY? OKAY."
I stood back, hands raised. "Good Heaven's child do not yell there's no need for it in the damned house."

Alfred's POV

Peter: Can't wait to see you when you get to London! whenever that is..

I stared at my phone for a while, thinking.
Can't wait to see you when you get to London
Can't wait...
...When you come to London

I jumped up, pumping my fist in the air in victory.
"FUCK YEA!!"

I immediately called Francis, practically jumping in the air happily.

"Bonjour..?"
"FRANCIS-FUCKING-BONNEFOY"
"uh...Oi?"
"I'M GONNA STAY WITH ARTHUR!"
"Ohonhon~"
"NOT LIKE THAT, SADLY."
"So the plan worked, non?"
"YEAH IT TOTALLY DID DUDE!"
"Good for you Alfred."
"Hell..Yes."
"So I'll be in London as well?"
"To be believable to my story, yeah Bud."
"Hooray, weatherless, lifeless London.. I don't have to see the Black Sheep do I?"
"Well no.. But there are some hot guys in London you can feast on like the animal you are."
"Like Arthur, non?"
"Fight me Francy-Pants."
"I cannot attempt to ruin this moneymaker."
"Alright you walking rainbow, gotta go. I already bought the tickets by the way."
"When are we leaving?"
"Two days from now, details later."
"Alright Alfred! Good luck!"
"See ya,"

I set my phone in my pocket, trekking upstairs and grabbed the first suitcase I could find, opening it via zipper. I looked at the suitcase and laughed, this same suitcase and I had some misadventures..

"Oh god no no!"

Arthur looked around the airport, cursing to himself, under his breath. Alfred got flown back on the wrong goddamn flight. Arthur waited in New York for Alfred to come back from a photoshoot  -Arthur didn't feel good, thus not coming- in Chicago. So while Arthur was in New York, Alfred got -somehow- flown to New Jersey.
"Goddamn it he's in another bloody state right now away from me... I miss the bloody fool."

Arthur sat at one of the benches at the airport. He took out a whiskey-filled flask and took a large sip of the poison drink, his hands trembling. A voice from nowhere beckoned to him.
"You shouldn't drink over my disappearance Artie.."
Arthur tiredly looked up at the direction of which the man's familiar voice came from, above him. His heart skipped a beat.
"Alfred?"
Alfred gave his genuine smile Arthur was in love with as Arthur fumbled with the flask in his hands, putting it in his pocket before wiping random tears of joy.

"Hey Arthur, I'm home."
Arthur stood up and fell into Alfred's arms, sniffling and smiling.

"They told me they weren't going to be able to get you here until tomorrow, I was gonna wait for you.." Arthur mumbled into Alfred's chest.

"Awh, that's sweet Artie. But they'd gotten me off the plane in New Jersey and immediately got me onto a jet to New York. A private jet too, it was pretty sweet. But like forget that! I'm here, and actually in New York, Francis is ripping into people," Alfred chuckled, Arthur just continued to hide in Alfred's chest.

"Arthur, look at me?"

Arthur raised his head, green eyes meeting blue eyes.
"Yeah?"
"I missed ya Artie, can you come with me all the time?"
"I do," Arthur joked, a smile on his face.

The two rested their foreheads on each other's, Alfred kissing Arthur's temple once in a while.

"Alfie..It's late, can we go home?"

Alfred pressed his lips onto Arthur's once more before nodding, "yeah, let's go home."

Alfred grabbed his things and Arthur's hand, they walking through the airport, being the gay little shits they were. Reunited once again.