The investigation starts

Charles stopped the car very quickly.
"Calm down Charles!"- said Frank getting out of the car while the other officers were stopping their cars.
"HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY FUCKING SON COULD BE DEAD???!!!"- shouted Charles
"My son could be dead too Charles but we have to stay calm! I hope you don't forget that we're put in front of this case!"-said Frank
Charles stopped, turned around and said:
"Do you think that right now I have got head for a fucking case??!!
They had dreamed for a case for a long time, but now that they had it...
"I just wish it didn't have to be like this"- tought Frank
They entered the school by showing their emblems to the guard, but before entering it, Charles turned around to the poor guard and said:
"How could you let a psychopath enter this school??!!"
Frank pushed him and they got down the ramp. They were both nervous. When they walked past the classrooms they saw a enormous amount of child's looking from the window. The only thing they wanted to do was entering the building and see if they're kids were there, but they knew they couldn't. I mean, Charles almost did it, but he resisted.
They followed the indications of a teacher who was there and finally reached the dark zone.
"Creepy"- whispered Frank.
They were the first cops getting there. The first thing they saw was a janitor talking to many people. And then they saw the dead body. It was all burned, but you could see it was Henry.
They didn't even have time to show the emblems. Charles fell to his knees and started crying.
" Oh god, please no..."-he said while Frank was explaining people what was going on and the other cops were reaching the place.
"HOW DO WE NOW IT WAS NOT HIM!"- shouted Charles pointing to the janitor.
"Calm down Charles"- said Frank holding him.
"NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN! YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE IS NOT YOUr SON HERE LYING DEAD"- said Charles
"THAT'S ENOUGH"-shouted Percy- "Get him out of here"
Two cops grabbed Charles and moved him out of the place while he was cursing and shouting.
The janitor told him every single tiny thing about how he found the dead body.
It was then that Frank made a decision.
"Call my son Kyle. We will meet him at the headmaster office. We need to talk to him."